Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello fellow troopers.

FN-3961 said:
FN-3961 reporting for duty, I am eager to commence my first assignment.
Welcome sixty-one! Feel free to have a read around the First Order Military forum and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact one of our friendly faction staff, myself or any other senior member! I hope you enjoy your time writing with the First Order! :)

Darth Chekigh

Sith Bounty Hunter
FN-6767 said:
Welcome sixty-one! Feel free to have a read around the First Order Military forum and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact one of our friendly faction staff, myself or any other senior member! I hope you enjoy your time writing with the First Order! :)
Thank you, I wasn't sure what to do at first.

Huxy

[ Message Received ]
[member="FN-3961"]
Hello my fellow stormy :p
It's nice to see more fellow stormtroopers around. As Scars said, ask the staff, senior members, or just any random person in the FO for help if you need it for something. I hope that you'll have a fun time in the FO!

FN-3961 said:
Got it, by the way, what is the flagship that most troopers stay on?
There's no one ship that the Stormtrooper characters as a whole ride around on, we're not that strict within the First Order. Just talk to your fellow First Order writers if you want to write your Stormie being aboard any particular vessel just contact the corresponding fleeter. If you're new to the First Order I really need to stress it would be a good idea to join the FO Discord server, you can find the link here. From there you can direct questions to moderators and staff directly :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom