Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello fellow Galactic Warriors!

I'm gonna make this short and sweet; Hello all you awesome people! I'm new here, and I look forward to spinning wonderful stories with y'all. I'm from the US, have RP'd in multiple universes, mostly D&D (Forgotten Realms), and a little in the SW realms through Force and Destiny. I like long walks on the beach, whiskey in jars, and EXPLOSIONS. Atop of that, Star Wars. Lots of Star Wars. Even as I sit here, writing this, my Boba Fett toy is silently judging me with his T-Shaped plastic gaze.

May the force be with you! And see all of you soon!

Pond Steele

P
[member="BanebladeDriver"]

Welcome to Chaos! If there's any questions I can answer for you, feel free to spill them.

I'm also new to the scene around here, so if you feel like you want to get into the scene with some random character(s) just give me a private message.

[member="Elizabeth Verdan"]

YES COMMISSAR!

[member="Pond Steele"]

Most definitely, I may shoot you a msg as soon as I nail down my character template fully. Right now its a big ol'WIP.

Pond Steele

P
[member="BanebladeDriver"]

I suggest making the character in a quick mess of script then working on it as you get more roleplayed history into it. This probably isn't the best course of action but it makes it easier in my case.

[member="Pond Steele"]

I'm one of those people who go mad trying to make sure everything is order before submitting something. Even though this isn't like a TT game, that habit has carried over. It won't be too long! :p

[member="Chevu Visz"]

Thank you very much for the welcome! And I shall make sure to ask questions if I get too confused about anything.

[member="Connor Harrison"]

Thank you for the welcome! Yes, if I have any questions, I shall voice them. :D

[member="Sylvia Nuru"]

Most definitely! :D Really like how helpful everyone has been on the site so far, will ask a question if I get confused on anything or have a thought pop in my head. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom