Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello Fello Nerdists

I would suggest starting with a concept. What exactly do you plan to role play as?

Based on the limited you description above, I would suggest joining the Voog or the Sith. We hate everything cuz we're sexy and we know it :D

Anyway don't need a faction to play, a lot of players are freelancing which is what I would suggest until you find a group you want to align with.

Hi new person! Btw, I actually have a job and go to school too, but I am absolutely, positively, a nerd and proud of it! Don't mind my master ^ he is confused :D

Hey, we match...sorta. I am a Redneck too, but I am going to school for my BS in EE and I work for a Solar tech company. Therefore...I beat you in the nerd ranks, lol. As to Shaw being confused...I guess I will have to shadow him more to find out for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom