Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello everyone

I am interested in doing some star wars role play. I do have a few questions though. Is this purely role play or do you follow any rule sets like Star wars saga edition RPG.

Even if it is purely role play I am very interested in joining up. I may need a little help in getting started though. I am quite knowledgeable in star wars related lore. I am in the process of writing the background of my first character.
I am leaning towards mandalorian because I've been facinated by their culture which was started by the Tuang on coruscant.

Thank you very much

[member="THROR THUNDERFIST"]
It is pretty much pure roleplay, but we do have large NPC combat situations and fleeting where numbers sort of come into play (and a headache along with it).

Welcome to Chaos :)

Zoltan Rarsk

Tactical Espionage Operations

Welcome! Like Braith said, the only nunbers that come into play are during fleeting, so its nearly all roleplay.

If you have any other questions please feel free to ask!

Jsc

Disney's Princess

Welcome to the forums! Ask questions, explore the board, and enjoy your stay while you're here. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom