Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello everyone! :)

Hello everyone! :)
My name is Sir Swaggernoff the Third, that isn't my real name but I prefer to use an alias online. So, since the initial introduction is over, I'll explain why I joined this forum.

Well, I'm going to be honest, my writing skills suck and I'm not doing as well in English as my teacher thinks I could be. So I thought that doing something like this would help me. But unfortunately I only have my cellphone to go on this forum because my parents don't let me on their laptops because they are for "business and homework only". But I'll try to manage.

Anyway, I have a few ideas for my first character. But I'm still thinking it through. I'm pretty sure I want to either make a Sith character or a Soldier character, I'm not sure yet though.

Anyway, I hope we can all be friends and get to know each other and write together etc.

[member="Sir Swaggernoff the Third"]
Welcome to Chaos, if you need any help or have any questions feel free to ask :)

Have fun! And if you intend to be a Sith, I suggest you check out the One Sith faction.

Welcome to Chaos. If you need someone's hand to hold, I'll be here for you, as well as being your friendly ally in tight situations. If you need an opening for a character at any time, just pop me a PM or mention (@ character name here) me on the thread you want me to join.

Thank you all very much for the welcomes :) I feel very welcomed now.
And to explain the name, I was talking to this kid at school and I told him that my real name was Sir Swaggernoff the Third and he believed me, I've used it as an alias ever since that day.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
I met a Swaggernoff once. He was not nearly as cool as you though. You're a Lego. That's much cooler. :D

Party hard and enjoy your stay. :p

You have no idea how disappointed I was when you revealed that's not your real name. You'll be telling me that's not your real picture next :p

Anyway, a warm welcome to CHAOS :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom