Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello everyone!

Lord Tarantula

An Arachnid, not a Cephalopod
[member="Metadross"]

Welcome to Chaos. A few helpful things:

1) Hit the @Mention button under a person's avatar to tag them.
2) Alternatively, type the BBCode [member = 'NAME'] without the spaces.
3) I swear I had more helpful stuff to tell you, but apparently being up for 48 hours straight causes you to forget things...

[member="Metadross"]

Welcome to the Chaos!

Have fun here and don't worry too much about getting the hang of things, you'll pick it up in no time and just ask any questions you have so we can help you with anything.

:)

[member=Metadross]

Welcome to Chaos! I hope you enjoy your stay, and find what you're looking for. If you need any help at all getting started, just say the word. :) I'm sure we'd all be happy to help!

[member="Metadross"]

Choosing a ship can be daunting. Depends on what sort of char you have, really! Do you have any idea what sort of character you would like to rp?

Once you know that I can help you with a ship if you like.

But if you aren't sure where to go at the start, please feel free to check out the Galactic Alliance!

We are a new minor faction that is hopping with activity. Here are our active list of roleplays if you would like to join.

We already have our first Campaign: Chronicles of the Void as well as our PVE campaign against the Final Order.

To get more information about us, please check us out here.

And to get to our main board page, feel free to click on the Galactic Alliance banner bling. It will direct you straight to our board! With over 130 members, we are super active to get you plugged into roleplaying ASAP!

Once again, welcome to SW Chaos and happy rping! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom