Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello Everyone!

Hey Folks! I just wanted to go ahead and introduce myself! I've been RP'ing for about 4 years now and I'm hoping to gain some awesome experiences from RP'ing on this here site! I'm quite new to forum RP so in the case that there is a lot to learn, I'm open to tips and any help offered.

Hey, welcome to Chaos! Always nice to see a new face. If you've got any questions, please do not hesitate to ask them! We're quite the excellent, friendly, helpful bunch here, and we'll be glad to find you answers and provide assistance!

I look forward to seeing you out in the threads! :D

Hello, and welcome to SWRP: Chaos!

We offer a quite open and freeform RP experience, and you’ll find our members are very open and willing to answer questions you may have.

A few things worth keeping in mind to help get you started:

• Check out the rules, specifically character creation, roleplaying and general rules. There’s nothing too alarming there, but it’s important to know.
  • We have a site timeline which guides the general background of the site. Currently it’s about 844ABY.
  • We have a map of the galaxy. Major Factions have their areas of control shaded. Green coloured systems are custom ones created in the Codex and are unique to this site.
  • You must have a biography for each character posted here using this template before you can start RPing.
  • We have a system of ‘Accounts’ (also called ‘writer accounts’ or ‘writers’) and ‘Sub-Accounts’ (also called ‘characters’) on the board. Your writer account is your primary account, and you can RP with this or choose to create sub-accounts.
  • These sub-accounts are created by going into your settings, selecting ‘My Settings’ then ‘Subaccounts’ on the left. From there you can create as many character accounts as you wish.
  • However you choose to do it, your account name must reflect the name of your character.
  • You can request rank bars (the fun things under your ‘writer’ or ‘character’ tag) by going to this thread. Writer accounts can always request tags, while character subaccounts must wait until they have 50 posts.
  • Check out the factions area and see if any of them take your fancy. You can also create your own minor factions from here.

Now all that’s out of the way, get out there and have fun! Remember, you can always ask our members or staff for help and get it.

Welcome again to the best Star Wars RPing forum around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom