Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello everyone!

Wretched Vampire
Just thought I'd post a quick welcome message!

I've been in SW roleplay for a long time now (started around 2001). I was Raziel at The Vast Empire and ran the Dark Jedi Order there for a number of years (http://comnet.imperialnetwork.com/comnet/16/)

I'm hoping to bring over a Dark Jedi character I used over there, a bit "Mary Sue" I know, but there were a lot of things I wanted to do with that character!

I'm also looking to write a smuggler type character, possibly with some friends who might follow me across. It's probably going to take me a few days to have a good look around and start writing some biographies up, schedule is hectic these days!

By the way, the layout of the board is exceptional. I've set up PHPBB and some old .net based forums before, but this is brilliant.

Oi, hope you enjoy RPing here. I am not an administrator or anything like that but I'll try to answer any questions you have! It is great to see a new member.
[member="Rhys"]

Wretched Vampire
Cheers guys. I'll probably put up some work in progress biographies later. It's likely I'll need a bit of feedback to get the settings right!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom