Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello Everybody

Nice to finally find what looks like a pretty great rp site, especially for Star Wars. My user name is Jacen Saar, which is also my charater, but if you want you can call me Charles. I have heard about this site from others but never really got the chance to look at it myself, not until I finally got my own laptop and all.

I guess, after looking at other people's intros lol, I should say that I have rped before. Mainly fantasy based sites but I'm a fan of sci-fi as well, especially Star Wars. Return of the Jedi's always been my favorite, and I've read a lot of books and watched most of the T.V. shows. And, of course, I'm hyped as can be for the upcoming new movie.

I think that's it but if there's anything else you need to know or that I should know please LET ME KNOW lol.

[member="Jacen Saar"]

Thanks! I look forward to seeing Jacen in action.

If you're interested in getting involved with the One Sith faction, click the link provided and then "join" in the top right corner. If you post in the "New Members" area, I can provide you with faction relevant links, in case you're looking for ways to get involved. If you find anything confusing at all, feel free to PM me, and I'll try to help you out. :)

[member="Jacen Saar"]

Hey there, welcome to Chaos, have a GIF-Avatar on me.

H7pNTSV.gif

(You're more than welcome to ignore the Avatar. Alternatively if you find another GIF you prefer, let me know and I'll sort it too.)

If you have any questions or require any help please don't hesitate to ask.

[member="Jacen Saar"]

Yeah they're just added in through your signature :) You can just copy/paste an image into your signature for it to appear. We have a max of 5 per signature rule however.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom