Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello everybody...

hey guys, I'm new here, but not new to (SW)RP. I was among the original role players over at SWTOR before they wiped the forums and have since branched out to a couple other sites. I don't exactly understand how to go about things here but I plan to do my best to get acclimated to the style here and make some new friends.

Greetings and well met, [member="Maxco"]! We're all very pleased to have you join our corner of the universe! :D

A good first step would be to check out the rules, found just beneath the Chaos logo. After that, get to work on a character sheet and once its posted, you're all set. If you need any further questions answered, just hit me up! :)

Welcome to the site [member="Maxco"] :3
I am Meep, the resident Muppet around these parts. If you ever want to have a chat about anything just get in contact with me :) I find that often the best way to get to know a person is to randomly chat with them for a while, but anyway once again welcome, my advice is to not ask about the weird smell, don't accept any cookies from strangers and don't piss any of those Sith Lords off unless you want to be killed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom