Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello ! - Daxer

Daxer

The most Secret Sith Darth
My name is Matthew / "Mateusz" in polish and I am a quiet 18-year-old. I like to pursue my goals and set the bar even higher. In general, I am a person who is curious about the world and loves work, especially in a larger or smaller group. I do not like lying, greed and talking about someone behind the back. I am always open to new experience and skills. I love spending time in company, which is why I am a person open to people, willing to talk to each other. I try to overcome all obstacles in my way to achieve the desired goal, thus I try not to hurt others. I am usually an optimist, but there are also bad days. I am interested in computers, mainly programming in their languages, which is why I am on the profile I am and I try to develop my hobby, I also practice basketball and karate on a daily basis.
Why you ?: I have been on the server for some time, I know almost all corners of the server from the player side, I would like to gain new experience on this server. I used to be an administrator on one of the bigger servers and I know rank is not a simple thing, but I can learn quickly and I know what it looks like from experience. I think that I would quickly get used to the new responsibilities, I know the rules of the server, my spelling is on a high level, I am a man for everything, but you know, nobody is perfect and sometimes I have a worse day and most things do not work out. Receiving a rank on this server would certainly make me happy and a smile on my face, it will be a sign that I was finally appreciated by someone. Rank is not my goal, it is a dream, I am a trustworthy person, many have trusted me and have not been disappointed, I am an organized, responsible and prudent person, so I would do all the tasks entrusted to me so that it would be the best and everyone would be satisfied. I trust that my candidacy will be accepted and appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom