Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello Dark Side, I embrace you

Hello everyone, I joined awhile ago, but life kept me busy and I could not get on. I am returning and becoming a Sith surrounded in mystery. I am also sealing a Soth master who is not a anti hero or semi bad guy with a little good. I want a master who is devoured to the dark side and the ways of the Sith fully and an unwavering alive cw to the Sith Code and Dark Side of the Force.

I look forward to RPing and maybe even killing some Jedi scum!

[member="Kian Karr"]

That I agree with, but you being the few Jedi who really know Hakora as a person may agree that he does not know much in the way of codes and the mind and had focused solely on combat. Corvus is much more well rounded while Hakora isn't. Plus he has bounced around a lot after the Fall of Alderaan so that makes it hard to study to become a Master. (Not to mention every Padawan I have taken on becomes inactive... I hope nit because of me :p)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom