Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello, and may the force be with you

Hey :),

I'm new to the site, but am looking forward to some fun and exciting rping. I guess I'll share a bit about myself. I'm a writer and a long time star wars fan. I'm currently working on a novel, and hope to one day get it published. My favorite sport is fencing, and I'm currently learning saber style fencing. If i lived in the star wars universe, I would want to be a jedi, and I would devote myself to the light side of the force. I would have a double bladed lightsaber that could disconnect into two individual green sabers.

-Ardeo Sophos

[member="Ardeo Sophos"]

Welcome aboard the crazy train. I hope you realize that theres no leaving. YOU'RE STUCK HERE FOR LIFE.

Seriously though welcome and enjoy this place. Maybe we can RP together some time if you join the Republic.... or I guess even if you end up a Sith or something........ You get the point.

Nixia Wulfbane said:
[member="Ardeo Sophos"]

Welcome aboard the crazy train. I hope you realize that theres no leaving. YOU'RE STUCK HERE FOR LIFE.

Seriously though welcome and enjoy this place. Maybe we can RP together some time if you join the Republic.... or I guess even if you end up a Sith or something........ You get the point.
Sure :) I'm gonna be a jedi so, I'm gonna be part of the republic. I'm still not entirely sure how I join an rp, or a faction yet though. I've made a character sheet for my jedi "Ardeo Sophos" and posted that in the character creation forum section, but now what?

Ardeo Sophos said:
Sure :) I'm gonna be a jedi so, I'm gonna be part of the republic. I'm still not entirely sure how I join an rp, or a faction yet though. I've made a character sheet for my jedi "Ardeo Sophos" and posted that in the character creation forum section, but now what?

Hello Ardeo!

I noticed you joined the Silver Jedi, if you wish to join the Jedi Order of the Republic they are located in the faction Republic. Silver Jedi are a separate order. :)

You are very welcome to stay with SJ however.. :D

Iella E'ron said:
Hello Ardeo!

I noticed you joined the Silver Jedi, if you wish to join the Jedi Order of the Republic they are located in the faction Republic. Silver Jedi are a separate order. :)

You are very welcome to stay with SJ however.. :D
can you be in the jedi order and the silver jedi? I' still sorta confused right now :). I guess i kinda figured it would be a recuirment to be a jedi to join silver jedi. Also I noticed you have the name of your jedi rank, and faction under you profile pic. How would one get that? does it just come when you become a full member of a faction?

[member="Ardeo Sophos"]

The Silver Jedi do not have any restrictions on their members, and so they can join other lightside factions. Not sure what the ruling is for the Jedi Order these days. Last I heard they did. But this is best answered by a member of the Repubs. [member="Corvus Raaf"]

:)

Aeizori-Mei Kaeirosae said:
[member="Ardeo Sophos"]

Well, for Writers, you don't have to wait for 50 posts. But if you make a character, that person needs 50 posts before you can request a title/rank ...If I recall correctly.
Thanks :) Also stupid question, but how do i mention someone, instead of quoting the previous post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom