Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello All

Tide Bringer (Protector of Mon Cala)
Hey everyone!

So I am relatively new to Chaos and I am also new to forum based roleplay in general. I just joined a few days ago and after a few days of designing a custom species, and then designing my dream character I am now ready to roleplay! However I need help :unsure: . I need someone to kind of show me the ropes, but also I need someone to come and free my character haha. My character has been in a stasis pod for nearly 2000 years after a disease nearly wiped out his entire species. That pod is currently on an old Separatist transport that crashed after being shot down by a Republic Cruiser during the battle of Mon Cala. That transport is deep within an oceanic trench in a hidden part of Mon Calamari. I was hoping that a Jedi could possibly find me, since I am looking for this character to eventually become a Jedi and join the Silver Sanctum. So let me know if you are interested, and now I am going to do a huge amount of laundry!

PS: There may or not still be active battle droids on the transport :D

Tide Bringer (Protector of Mon Cala)
I appreciate the offer! Unfortunately my character is already involved in a story but perhaps you could help me out in the future when I get more involved with the Jedi. [member="Kha'ro Ottosuki"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom