Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello all,

Quil Sato

Resistance Pilot.
Hey, Im Quil Sato. A resistance pilot on Jakku.

I'm not the best with starting role-playing. so having someone guide me or give me advice would be pretty helpful.

Character
Name : Quil Sato.
Personality : Smart, Lonely
Items With me: Trusty X-wing and BB-4 droid
(Please don't say im ripping off Poe. im just trying to imagine the items of a Resistance pilot)

If I do go into a role-play that im disrupting the story please tell me.

I'm new to the whole franchise, so please just tell me if I get anything wrong. Generally I'd go for the light side and be with them. but turning to the dark side would be rather cool.

Hope I make friends with you!
Quil Sato.

Juggerduck

Just another avatar for Cyttorak
Welcome to the game, Quil! Post any questions you might have, we're always happy to help! Be sure to note the current timeframe: we're 837 years ABY (After the Battle of Yavin, or post-"Return of the Jedi"). Not sure if that impacts your character at all, but wanted to make sure you're not surprised by what's going on. :)

[member="Quil Sato"]

Welcome to the Chaos!

Enjoy your time here, and please keep the questions coming so we can help you out.

If you look over the Open Threads here: http://starwarsrp.net/forum/14-star-wars-open-role-playing/- then pretty much all are free to join. Unless it's an obvious Open RP for "The Sith", then you're man will have trouble making it logical why he's there, but if you can fit yourself into any general open thread, go for it.

It's a good way to meet new characters, writers and establish yourself.

And [member="Thid Qaal"], we are now post 'The Force Awakens', surely? ;)

Welcome to Chaos!

We have a great community with wonderful members and a staff team who is ready to help you out on any concerns you might have! I suggest taking a look at the site lore/whats happened so far via the world events, as they can help add to your characters history and how he dealt with them.

ADM. Reshmar

Directorate Officer Fleet Admiral SJC 3rd Fleet
[member="Quil Sato"] Greetings and welcome to CHaos. It is always good to see new pilots. You will find you are a bit of a commodity here. I feel safe in saying every single faction here would be glad to have you. So deel free to ask us anything and have fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom