Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello All!

Greetings to all who seek Chaos!

My character is known as Gabriel Volker. I have used this character, in different forms on various sites. A Veteran of the first SWRPG Beta, my RP experience goes back to late 2007 when I started roleplaying there. After the site was shut down, many of us splintered off into our own sites. One of which I successfully ran for a couple years. In the early 20 teens, Many of us had life overwhelm us and the sites sort of broke apart and I stopped "storytelling". I shared this experience with my wife who is a very good story teller in the Star Wars Universe. After many years of being away from this experience that we absolutely love, we are looking for another site to call home. If I like what I see here, I will settle in and she will not be far behind.

I tend to roleplay on the Darker Side of things. Gabriel has portrayed the role of a Dark Lord of the Sith, working his way from apprentice all of the way up to eventually killing his master and taking his own mantle as Dark Lord of the Sith. I also RP'ed him as an ISB Officer that works his way up to Chief Inspector General in the Quelli Sector overseeing the Security of Mining operations of Iommite, Zersium & Neutronium, which is used to make durasteel, being mined on Koratas the fourth moon of Dathomir. That is where I met my wifes Character. She is an avid Nightsister fan, so that is what she RP's as.

I am not sure what I will go with here, But I am sure it will be Dark. I am thinking a Former ISB Officer that becomes a Mercenary or A Dark Jedi that becomes a Mercenary. In the coming weeks we shall see.

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
G Gabriel Volker

Welcome to Chaos!

Seems like you've got plenty of experience so we're happy that you've chosen to write with us! Mercenary work is always a fun thing to dip into and there are a couple other merc writers out and about these days so you should have some fun competition as well. Just let us know if you need anything or have any questions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom