Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello All, Man Out Of Time here

Eulogy Jones Eulogy Jones

Hey, welcome to Chaos!
  • Ilias is one of those pesky Jedi that escaped the Great Jedi Purge of 19 BBY.
  • With a birth year of 51 BBY, he's likely older than you. ;)
  • There's at least a good handful of us from back then around these here parts, through various means. IIias is simply one of the few that actually lived through the past many centuries. Tagging Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor for shets and giggles as one of those 'old' people.
Old people party, stat!

I do hope you enjoy your time here with us! Don't trust the cookies unless you're into that dark side stuff, and the cake is a lie, anyway. Maybe I or one of my (many) alts will see you out in the threads, sometime. :)

p.s. I have more alts in the Confederacy than one should probably have in a single faction, lol.

Be careful what you wish for.
Welcome and enjoy yourself, (was most likely at Kuat). If you need anything from a big grumpy Boulder of a Jedi hit me up. If you need an awesome "Rebel Sith" to thread with, well Blade Ice Blade Ice already introduced himself (don't hit his daughter up for a game of Djaric though, she cheats). Now if you will excuse me, I have a certain red-headed tea addict ( Ilias Nytrau Ilias Nytrau ) to run down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom