Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Helllooo...

Namarii

Do you believe in magic?
I'm the new girl in town and I'm here to make friends. Oh yes, you know. Friends. People to talk to. People to learn some magic from. People who will do whatever I say without question or else I'll break them in half like a twig and....sorry. I got a little carried away. I'm just a girl trying to make her way in the galaxy. So I steal. Simple enough epseically when you have the kind of skills I have. That being said I'm not a master, which is why I would hope to find one. In the meantime are there any good people out there who could spare me their time, a little coin, maybe even devoted themselves to me and die for me! *Evil chukle*

Namarii

Do you believe in magic?
@[member="Cira"] Well thank you, deary.

@[member="Amorella Mae"] I will have to look into it, but thank you for the offer

@[member="Lexa Kimene"] Oh I'm about to, hot head. *ready hands with magic bolts*

@[member="Phantom"] Ooo. I do hope so, tall dark and masked

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom