Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hell Hath No Fury Like the Preggers Scorned

Two months after that rather exciting night Talani had spent with Alek, Talani found herself trying to find the damn 17 year old again. All his note had really said, was that if she ever needed him he would likely be on Veradune. This left her with a planet, but no other helpful information for finding him. After several days of asking damn near every sentient being she came into contact with if they had seen the purple eyed bastard, she finally tracked him down to a cantina. 'Well, time to cause a scene,' she thought as she kicked open the door to said cantina and came storming in. She walked up to the bar, grabbed the bartender by the collar of his shirt, and damn near dragged him over the counter. "I'm looking for Aleksander Miles, would you be so kind as to direct me to where he is?" she asked in a sickenly sweet tone of voice. [member="Aleksander Miles"]

Alek was meanwhile walking down the road his eyes dark with anger he had recently gone on a trip to find someone and it hadn't been successful finally he stepped into the cantina he pretty much owned here on Veradune the young man blinked. He was looking at a Chiss woman who appeared to be pissed holding the collar of his bar tender who was shakily pointing to the young man that had just walked into the bar. Alek looked at the woman his hand slipping towards his belt carefully before his eyes widened in shock seeing who it was his mouth wide.

[member="Sar'Talani'Vek"]

"Thank you, I promise I'll pay you well for the information," she replied with a smirk, letting him go as she turned to the still open door, with Alek standing in it wide eyed. "You! We need to talk! Now! I hope you don't ever plan on abandoning your child the way you abandoned me on Nar Shadda. Oh! I hope I didn't say that too loud. I definitely don't want to embarrass you," Talani half-screamed, half-growled as she walked over to Alek, this time proceeding to grab him by the collar, and drag him back outside while he was still in shock from seeing her. She shoved him up against the wall and glared at him.

Alek gasped as she shoved him against the wall the helmet in his hand thudding to the ground rolling away as he looked at her his eyes widening even more as he stammered. "C c child? What do you mean? Are you telling me that you are... and that its mine?" He was clearly shocked and embarrassed by her saying that in there odds where it would get back to his dad shortly. He looked around before pulling out of her grip and picking her up walking upstairs quickly and setting her down on his couch sighing as he leaned against the wall looking at her. "Ok I understand you are angry but try to explain to me?"

Talani growled and tried to fight him as he carried her. Anyone who walked by would have seen her struggling in his arms, attempting to punch, and on one occassion bite, him several times before her finally put her down on a couch in what she assumed to be his home. "Yes you son of a queen! I'm pregnant, and it's yours. Would it have been that fucking hard to write down something other than the name of a fucking planet that I could find you on? Like oh, I don't know, a city, or an address to that damn cantina?! I spent a fucking week on this damn planet looking for you. It would have been longer if I hadn't been lucky enough to come across someone who happened to know your father," Talani continued screaming at him, standing up and getting as close to him as she possibly could, continuing to glare at him. [member="Aleksander Miles"]

He looks at her and sighs sitting down on the chair as he looked at her muttering lightly. "I didn't own this cantina at the time and I said this planet because I have agents on the planet you talked to a few of them actually but they weren't sure if they could tell you where to find me. You probably met one of my dad's friends who pointed you here luckily I was actually off planet this past week I just got back today. I was searching for a certain Chiss." He looks up at her through his bangs his eyes showing how tired he was.

Talani stopped screaming for a minute and simply stared at him. He had been searching for her? "Why?" she asked, referring both to him leaving before she had even woke up, and him searching for her. Why would he even bother to look for her again if she had been nothing but a one night stand? Did he find out anything about her during his search. She shifted her weight from foot to foot nervously as she waited for an answer. If he knew anything about her connections to Sempra, things could go very bad, very fast. [member="Aleksander Miles"]

He looks down leaning forward to rest his head in his hands before he shrugged lightly. "I left cause I felt you were safe there I also left behind some men to watch you from the shadows and make sure no one harmed you. They lost you a few times but generally were able to track you and keep an eye on you. I needed to make sure I could do something to help like you know owning a cantina which is handy. I went looking for you cause I am ready to actually help you no i didn't know you were pregnant but I knew my dad would kill me if I didn't search for you."

"Why would your dad care if you looked for me or not?" it sounded like a lame excuse to go looking. The idea of him leaving behind people to look after her was kind of sweet though. She just wondered how much he knew about her life since he mentioned wanting to help her. Did he know about Sempra and Zaitha. The idea made her nervous. Talani didn't want to shove Zaitha on him along with their child if he didn't want to be her parent too. [member="Aleksander Miles"]

He looks away and chuckles muttering. "Cause my dad is a bit of a hypocrit in the fact that he abandoned me as a kid but doesn't want me to be like him at all. Honestly I think I will be worse eventually." He looked back at her and smiled tiredly as he leaned back sighing and running a hand through his hair.

"Losing a child for any reason, whether it's abandoning them or having them taken from you in some way, is a terrible feeling. He probably regrets it and that's why he doesn't want you do to the same thing. He doesn't want you making the same mistake he made... I made the same mistake when I let my daughter be taken from me... I still see her sometimes, but well... My visits are never pleasant due to who has her right now," Talani mumbled softly, turning to stare out the window rather than meeting his gaze. She felt awful for the situation her daughter was in. The Chiss felt as though it was her fault, though at the time, there really was nothing she could have done. [member="Aleksander Miles"]

Alek looked up at her shocked before his eyes darkened to an almost evil violet color as he turned her to face him looking into her eyes as he almost to calmly asked her. "Who has your daughter." If she could feel the force she would feel the anger and vengeance that was raging around the young man taking him and fueling him with its power.

Talani wasn't force sensitive but she knew enough about people to tell he was angry. She bit her lip for a minute, trying to decide how to answer. After a few minutes of careful consideration she finally spoke. "Sempra the Hutt owns us both. I do what he asks, and Zaitha stays safe. I fail him in anyway, and Zaitha pays for it. Its hard to ignore the bruises when I visit her," Talani tried her best to sound emotionless, but she was crying by the time she finished speaking. [member="Aleksander Miles"]

Alek places his hand on her cheek before he stands and walks to the far wall pressing a button on it a part of the ceiling starts to lower revealing the young man's personal armory as he pulls out his comlink and starts to call his father. Hearing him answer the young man mutters something to him before starting to pull weapons and other items off of the wall like object that rested before him. Dropping his trench coat he first donned his armor setting the helmet on the couch as he pulled off the unique belts she had first seen him in. Turning to her he gestured for her to come to him as he finally clipped the two sabers to his belt rolling his shoulders in the ultra chrome armor.

Talani got up and walked over to him slowly, wiping the tears from her eyes as she did. She still didn't look like she was pregnant, but she sure as hell felt like it. The young woman was sick to her stomach, partly from nerves and partly from her current condition. She looked at him curiously when she was standing next to him. "What are you planning to do?" [member="Aleksander Miles"]

He smiles at her calmly and holds out two pistols in holsters before gesturing downstairs. "Can you go and get the four Mandalorians in armor downstairs and send them up. Get ready to go by the way my father is preparing a meeting with Sempra at the moment if things don't go the way he wants we will be having fun." Alek turned back to the wall and pressed a button the ceiling raising slowly back into place hiding itself perfectly.

Talani simply shook her head at the two pistols being offered to her. "I can't aim with a pistol. I'll stick to my knives," she told him, before going back down to the cantina to retrieve the men he had asked for. They group seemed hesitant to listen to her at first, but when the pregnant woman began screaming at them, they hurried up the stair for fear of her harming them. She came up after them with a small smirk on her face, though she was nervous beyond belief on the inside. "Don't do anything stupid Alek... I don't want you hurt." [member="Aleksander Miles"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom