Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Helios override system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
window-351.jpg

Image Source: https://www.adafruit.../window-351.jpg

Intent: To install a mass override on the new one sith flagship. Once built it will be used to lock everything down and claim her revenge on Darth ferus

Development Thread:

Manufacturer: Sanya val lerium

Model: HELIOS Override system

Affiliation: Sanya Val lerium

Modularity: non

Production: Unique

Material: duraplast, computer components

Size: 8cm by 6cm

Description:

With word of a new sith flagship been built and over watched by her Nemesis Darth ferus, she saw this as an opportunity to lay down the foundations for her revenge. With the knowledge of this Sanya started to conduct her plan and the start would to be building an override box, that would be installed directly onto one of the core cables with in the ship. This in turn would give the ability to locate the ship anywhere and lock all personal out of the system, giving Sanya full control.

The device is rather small and is powers by the ship it's self, if the ship was to be emp'ed it would shut down the device until restored. Once activated locking out the systems it could take possibly months to find the device with an entire ship to go through. The device is directly controlled by sanyas datspad and hers alone with a back up of the software in her Droid Katrina.

With the device connected to a main cable of the ship, while activated it will give access to certain aspects. This includes locking doors, air controls (to vacuum it suffocating the people inside), hanger shield. This is to allow her to move throughout the ship efficiently with speed. The device how ever cannot fully access much more than that, meaning she cannot direct the ship to where she would like, nor just shut off life support these functions would likely overload the device. The most extream process this device can do is shut the engines down and lock them out but this would be a strain on the device and would need to have chance to stabilize before doing anything else.

(Note: this device will not be used to taper with engine's or weapons, the biggest thing this will be used for is locking all the systems, so it cannot be moved till my job is done. Once it has been completed the device will be removed in the revenge thread.)

List of stuff it will be used for -

Doors
Air controls in certain rooms
Hanger sheild
Locking flight controls and hyoerdrive
Shutting off weapons

What it can't do

Remote pilot
Remote control guns
Power down the ship
Turn off life support

I won't be abusing this item

Sanya Val Lerium said:
[member="Lily Kirsche Kuhn"] not to be rude but I'm sure I've seen tef say in a few accounts when have the right to request a judge if we so choose too.
I have been informed by the Factory Admin that we do not accept requests for specific judges. When the acting factory admin switches, so do the policies in place.

[member="Sanya Val Lerium"]
You mention this is being used to sabotage a flagship thread being done currently, correct? (As in this thread, if I am not mistaken?) If so, please be aware of the factory rules involving using submissions that were submitted after a thread has already been started; you cannot.
1. Factory submissions may only be introduced into role-play threads whose start date begins after the submission's creation date.
http://starwarsrp.net/page/articles.html/_/the-factory/factory-rules-r19

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
I will be involve in that thread it's self and I was not made aware of the date as I had this general plan for a few days, just forced it out today. Frerus is aware of this device. This is more for a story and as stated will be removed and destroyed, but if need be would I be able to rewrite it and still be able to use it? Unless I would be able to keep it like this and still use it?

[member="Sanya Val Lerium"]
I'm just putting that out there so you are aware that there is a possibility you could be put into an uncomfortable position due to the above mention stuff. But seeing as you have already spoken with the people involved with the thread I'll move on from that.

Could you explain what this device does? I see a "Can Do" and "Cannot Do" section, but they don't provide a full description of what this does or how it does it. The description section of your submission should be dedicated to explaining this, which is currently a history behind the reason for the device.

Alrighty, a tool specifically designed to override certain operations in a specific ship. Make sure to talk this over with Ferus to ensure you both are on the same page about things when using this.
jVVTw3G.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom