Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hekler'Kok Shipyard's and Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
Corporation Name: Hekler'Kok Shipyards and Trading
Headquarters: Fondor
Locations: Thyferra,Kaeshena,Malastare,Naboo,Corellia,Sullust and Sluis Van
Operations: Ship Construction,Design and Repair and Trading
Rationale: With the money acquired from supplying weapons to the Mnenchei Dominion,Noah decided to expand Hekler'Kok to ship building and repairs.

Tier: 2

Description: After the many successes of Hekler'Kok Defense Industries in their making of weapons and armor,the company CEO,Colonel Noah Corek of the Omega Pyre,decided to expand the company to shipbuilding,designing and repair.Using his contacts and the amount of money he had gained from selling his weapons to the Mnenchei Dominion and planets that wished to be neutral from the rest of the galaxy. Using these he set up factories and repair stations on Fondor,Sullust,Sluis Van and Corellia and trading offices on Kaeshena,Naboo,Thyferra and Malastare.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

A tier III company cannot own another tier III company. Also, don't post WIPs in the forum. I know the tag is there, but you're still not supposed to.

Tag me when this is done.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

I'm going to need evidence of these successes. This company is also on far too many planets for a Tier II corporation. Creating a subsidiary is not expansion, but division. You're not adding to your company, you're taking a portion of your current assets and devoting them to something else.

Frankly, I don't understand how Hekler'Kok could be enjoying any degree of success as anything but a niche company. Sub-par slug throwers in a market where blasters come just as cheaply and more effective on average... I'm not seeing it. I need to see links and some kind of evidence that you're actually roleplaying this company.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom