Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Hekler'Kok P-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
Atlas_45_menu_icon_AW.png

Image Source: http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20141107212542/callofduty/images/7/7d/Atlas_45_menu_icon_AW.png
Intent: To sub the updated Hekler'Kok P-1 pistol to a more effective model
Development Thread: N/A
Manufacturer: Hekler'Kok Defense Industries
Model: Hekler'Kok Pistol-2
Affiliation: Open Market
Modularity: Extended Mags, Muzzle Brakes, Compensators, Suppressors, Optics, etc.
Production: Mass-Produced
Material: Duraplast-Alusteel Shell with Durasteel Inners
Classification: Slugthrower
Size: Handheld
Length: 25.1 Centimeters
Weight: 0.82 Kilograms
Ammunition Type: .45 ACP
Ammunition Capacity: 20 Cartridges (Standard) 30 Cartridges (Extended)
Effective Range: 75 Meters
Rate of Fire: Varied
Special Features:
  • Fire Selector (Semi, Burst and Auto)
  • Threaded Barrel for Muzzle Brakes, Compensators, Suppressors, etc.
  • Recoil Dampening System
Description: How do you upgrade a pistol that was already tried and true? You make it able to shoot like a assault rifle would and you make it chamber a larger round. Besides the large design difference from the blocky and squarish shaped of the P-1, the P-2 stands out because of its much larger mag, holding five extra shots even without a extended magazine, its larger cartridge and the fact that it can be fired out burst and full-auto as well as semi-auto. While the P-1 used a 10mm cartridge, the P-2 took that cartridge and it lengthened a millimeter. It takes a variety of cartridges: Full Metal Jacket, Hollow Point, Incendiary, Explosive, and R.I.P. rounds.
Strengths:
  • High Magazine Capacity (for a slugthrower pistol)
  • High Stopping Power
  • Fire Selector
  • Rail Systems for attachments
Weaknesses:
  • High Recoil (Can be negate through a upgraded recoil system and a compensator)
  • Short Range
  • Unruly when fired on Full-Auto

I believe you forgot to give the image source. After you've done that I will post my evaluation.
[member="Noah Corek"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom