Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hejsa!

Hejsa, Greetings and salutations,

My name is Jonas Andersen, but online people call me "JuNNeZ", I'm 21 years old and from Denmark. I just finished second year of studying to become a teacher, with specialization of math, science and history, I have two years to go, but I'm finished with math. In my spare time, I like to play games on my shitty laptop and playing board games with my friends.
I've been into RP since 2010, where I met a guy named Samuel, better known as PlanetX or Daedalus on here, he had a project about creating a minecraft RP server, we soon became good friends and I became an admin, we have since then launched several RP servers, but each one collapsed due to inactiviy and internal conflicts. To make a long story short, that is the same guy who has coaxed me into joining this site, so I blame all experiences on him.

I'm looking forward to having a good time and lots of fun with you.

May the M*V be with you.

[member="Zylah Dvale"]

Yeah, that might be fun. It appears that wherever I go there's a lot of Scandinavians already, I guess we must be very bored or just active on everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom