Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hegemonic Automaton Storefront

Status
Not open for further replies.
[member="Darth Janus"]

Since your droids that you've sold to me previously have operated so efficiently, I would like to purchase some more:
  • 5 x Z1 Assistant Droids
  • 10 x Z2 Servant Droids
  • 30 x Z3 Labor Droids
  • 20 x Z4 Cargo Loading Droids
  • 52 x Z6 Naval Droids (Two w/ Officer module)
  • 2 x S3 Search and Rescue Droids
  • 15 x TA1 Battle Droids
They've continued to impress me while both handling cargo and keeping the Cerberus running. Consider me one of your first regular customers. Perhaps we can work out a discount in the future. The funds for this purchase shall be transferred immediately after purchase approval. Thank you.

[member="Darth Janus"]

Tapping on her pad when she came across ad. As her lips parted to let out a glee of happiness. As she cheek the books, she wanted to fired that blonde for some time.

3 Z1
30 Z4

Sakerei Karooni

Pilot of Darth Kyros
"Tooka, nanu takka!" Sakerei as they passed on by the southern reaches of the galaxy glances through the holonet, spying the company and tilting his head. His sister, Chizi, comes over.

"Jorooo.....Tak?" She looks over his shoulder as he points, her receptors blinking once. "Hegemonic....Garu neva." She shifts over and pulls up a screen, glancing through what looks to be a list of reccomendations, and then nods with a cluck of a metallic noise. "Jeras Gena Kryos noval." With that the two begin picking up several things off the list for their vessels.

• 9 S2 Droids
  • 12 Z5 Droids
  • 3 M1 Droids
  • 2 M2 Droids
  • 3 Z1 Droid
@[member='Darth Janus']

Chizi Karooni

Merchant "Acquisitior" for Darth Kyros
As the Jawas continued to look through the marketplace, both eyes positively light up as a section on the holonet opens up and appears as the Communication Origins identify the vessel as part of Rahvin industries. The page that opens up is something akin to a specialty price tab, and with several models of droids otherwise not seen. The salvage droid, a hulking walker to put on the Warships of their fleet, seems like a really good proposal. They click and order 2 AN1 Recycling Droids, and one of these P1 Destroyer Droids for Sakerei.

@[member='Darth Janus']

Qun Vell

Q
In preparation for the upcoming battle [member="Darth Carach"] had seen fit to bolster the armies of the One Sith with an army of droids to fit a unique environment the One Sith were planning on conquering. So get his holopad and typed up a holomail to someone under the control of [member="Darth Janus"]

Greetings Hegemonic Automations Associate

My name is Qun Vell, and a corporation I represent is currently interested in making a bulk purchase of 250 A2 droids, a dozen TA-3 droids, and, most importantly, a droid with specialized programming in order to make it the best bartending droid in the business. I am authorized to make payment as soon as shipments to Ornfra are confirmed.

Thank you for your day

Qun Vell, Drunkest of Pebbles

Qun Vell

Q
Qun Vell would transfer over the necessary credits and send a reply thanking them for their service, and ensuring Hegemonic that they would continue to be their go-to droid manufacturer in the future. He would then go to Ornfra, take the shipment of droids, and then take them to Coruscant for processing, then Manaan for preparation. The One Sith had an invasion to play, and these A-2 Droids would come in very handy.

• [AN1 RECYCLING DROID] - [ Need a large amount of garbage and rubble recycled? The AN1 Recycling Droid is the largest of its type, and can run without maintenance for months on end. ]
  • [P1 DESTROYER DROID] - [ When there's Yuuzhan-Vong, you know who to call: The P1 Destroyer Droid. One of the largest shielded droids on the market, this machine can lay waste to entire battalions given the right support. ]

[member="Gerion Ardik"] will find a wire transfer with the required funds for 15 units of each.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom