Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Vehicle Heavy Titan Walker mk I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matreya

dmYvOTe.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
Intent: To empower the TSA
Image Source: http://i.imgur.com/dmYvOTe.jpg
Canon Link: None
Restricted Missions: None
Primary Source: None

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
Manufacturer: Merr-Sonn, Inc.
Model: Heavy Titan Walker mk I
Affiliation: The Sith Ascendancy
Production: Minor
Material: MerrTitan

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
Classification: Troop/Equipment Transport
Role: Troop/Equipment Transport
Size: Large (17 m high / 35 m long)
Weight: Heavy
Minimum Crew: 3
Optimal Crew: 7
Propulsion: Quadrupedal
Speed: Average (65 kph)
Maneuverability: Low
Armament:
  • 4 Heavy Laser Cannons
Defenses: Extreme (Thick MerrTitan Hull)
Squadron Count: 6
Maneuverability Rating: Low
Passenger Capacity: 80
Cargo Capacity: 4000 kg

SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Durability ~ With a thick hull manufactured from the heavily durable MerrTitan, this Heavy Walker is an apex-durable transport
  • Carry Weight ~ By making this transport the ideal defense for soldiers ready to be dropped into the midst of battle, with little for weaponry, it is able to carry a large amount of troopers or equipment
Strengths:
  • Durability~ As stated above, the craft is insanely durable. It can even withstand lightsabers for a time
Weaknesses:
  • Speed ~ It is slow when it comes to overall speed. By no means should this be used to outrun, or chase, other crafts
Description:
Made after the famed AT-AT, this craft is a quadruped able to carry much, and take a heavy dose of punishment. Inside there are removable seating arrangements for troops to comfortably make the journey into battle. Should it be used for transporting equipment the seats can be taken out, and harnesses to keep gear safe can be implemented.

All in all, it is a deeply durable vehicle, made to trek into and out of warzones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom