Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heavy Rain

In the city of Theed, of Naboo pours a tremendous downfall of rain, which shows no sign of letting up soon. As I stride forth through the rain at night, i look to sense force powers anywhere around me in the city, and currently scout the main sector which appears empty.

I will find one.

[member="Zarkath"]

Naboo, a wonderful place to most people, Jaster didn't think so. He was here to search for his supplies. Now he was in Theed, a city he didn't know. He was walking the streets that seemed surprisingly slimmed. The area was quite suspicious in his mind, but he had 100 Madalorian Marines searching the city, as quite as possible.

This is when Jaster had his iconic tingly sensation, there was a force user in the area. He didn't like the presence of force users when he was working. This would turn into a problem, if this person was to get in there way.

Zane Hara

Z
Hmm...appearances could be.....Zane Hara heir to his family'.....energy vampire....the silent killer felt the rain soaking his bandages it began to slide off his face. The man ripped off the bandages exposing his teeth, his pointed teeth. As he looked across the sectore he could not see anything....hhe used his advanced hearing to hear past the raindrops, past the constant wind....only to hear footsteps. A prey...a friend perhaps...the future was not clear. He began making his way towards the area where he had heard the sounds.

"Hmm..." he said as he pulled on his scarf.

He smile as he felt the heavy weight of his sword across his back.

He had seen around the area Mandolorian Marines....hhe easily avoided them....tthough he wondered what they were doing [member="Jaster of clan Awaud"]

[member="Zarkath"]

As i walked through the empty street, I sensed the presence of someone stalking me.

I stopped dead center in the street, and awaited the arrival of the one who walked behind, holding my saber to my side.

Zarkath said:
As i walked through the empty street, I sensed the presence of someone stalking me.

I stopped dead center in the street, and awaited the arrival of the one who walked behind, holding my saber to my side.
[member="Zane Hara"] [member="Jaster of clan Awaud"]

[member="Zarkath"] [member="Zane Hara"]

Jaster internal scanners showed a few people around him, too small for even the most abandoned streets of Naboo. Jaster needed to control his earge to hold onto his blaster, force users only need a threat to kill him. The man in gold Mandalorian armor had to make a silent escape, or a take a chance and speak with the people around him.

He choose the latter, pulling out his data pad instead of the blaster. There was a female, young, seeming to be a struggler all her life, this was the person who was carrying the package he wanted.

He showed this to the few people in the streets asking, "Do you know this women?"

Finally he reached the person making the tingling under his skin shake and stir [member="Zarkath"], "Do you know this women?"

No.

i spoke silently back towards him, not seeming to even look at the picture. I still look into the sky, and around me trying to keep aware of my senses and to locate my stalker. It was awfully rude of me, but to be expected of a Sith.

Zarkath said:
No.

i spoke silently back towards him, not seeming to even look at the picture. I still look into the sky, and around me trying to keep aware of my senses and to locate my stalker. It was awfully rude of me, but to be expected of a Sith.
[member="Jaster of clan Awaud"]

[member="Zarkath"]

That was it, Jaster could feel that this man was a force user. As he was being rude, Jaster could only guess the man was a Sith, the black get up kind ruined the impression as well.

"Gata ask, sir," Jaster was mildly curious, "what's a Sith doing in Omega territory?"

The Sith seemed preoccupied, but best help anyone who seemed to be lost.

Crouched down in an alleyway, the drunken Chiss puffed on a hand-rolled cigar, the tobacco replaced with low quality spice. Muttering to himself, he was visibly shaking and was obviously injured. Eventually, he slumped down in the damp alleyway and began groaning in agony. The agonizing wound located in his chest was caused by a blaster wound when the intoxicated Chiss attempted to liberate the credits from a drunk bounty hunter's possession at a small cantina a few blocks down from this very alleyway. Continuing to groan, he extinguished the lit cigar on the ground and slowly rose to his feet, leaning on the wall of the alleyway to support him. "D-d-d-dammit!" He barked, falling to his knees as he attempted to exit the alleyway. He collapsed in a heap in the alleyway, his groaning only growing louder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom