Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heavy Cruser/Carrier

51b153f841e7c99460.jpg

We all know the Venator Star Destroyer and posibly the Legacy-class Star Destroyer. But can you combined the two in to a flag style carrier with lots of heavy weapons. If so I want to call it a Legator Star Destroyer.
Craft: Kuat Drive Yards' Legator-class Star Destroyer Type: Battleship/Command Carrier Length: 1,354 Meters Weapons: 12 Heavy Quad Turbolaser Turrets 12 Medium Dual Turbolasers Cannons 60 Point-Defense Laser Cannons 10 Heavy Proton Torpedo Tubes 2 Ion Cannons 6 Tractor Beam Projectors Crew: 7,554 and 127 Gunners Top Speed: 25 MGLT Troop Capacity: 1,800 Passengers: 1,800 145 Alpha-3 Nimbus-class V-wing 36 ARC-170 Starfighters 54 Eta-2 Actis-class Light Interceptors 40 LAAT/i Gunships 24 Military Walkers 1 Various Shuttle 1 Prefabricated Garrison Base 20,000 Metric Tons
134 V-19 Torrent Starfighters

The history behind this ship is multi role Battleship/Carrier/Comand ship. It was built by Kuat Drive Yards with limited production 2500 units to be persise. The idea was discontinued after a large number wer found to be under armed fo a capital warship.

This is my idea and no where in lore is this ship mentioned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom