Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Heaven's Eye Station

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myra

M
10fdfe294bc4e451d569426c15ce2b49-700.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

• Intent: To create a station used to watch over small sections of space, communicate over vast distances, to spy on other's communications, and to improve Mectus' processing power.
  • Image Source: Here
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Restricted Missions: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Mectus' Automated Industrial Complex
  • Affiliation: Mectus' Automated Industrial Complex

• Production: Mass-Produced.
  • Material: Durasteel, computers, advanced com devices, advanced com intercepting devices.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Observation Satellite
  • Length: 1000 Meters
  • Width: 500 meters on the ring, 100 to 50 meters on the shaft.
  • Height: 500 meters on the ring, 100 to 50 meters on the shaft.
  • Armament: None.
  • Defenses: Average
  • Hangar: Docking capabilities to unload cargo and resources for ship construction.
  • Maneuverability Rating:Very Low
  • Speed Rating: Very Low
  • Hyperdrive Class: Very Slow: 10

ADVANCED SYSTEMS

Signal Interceptor

Automated Fighter Construction Factory.

Strengths:

• Ears of the Gods: The Heaven's Eye Station is capable of picking up most forms of galactic communication, and Mectus uses his advanced computing abilities to interpret and decrypt them.
  • Factory and Resource Drop Off: Mectus' smaller starship drones would be constructed here.Thus, large rooms would be dedicated to the storage of minerals, metals, and parts.

Weaknesses:

• Obvious: Heaven's Eye Stations were not designed to be discrete, and are easily detectable
  • Defenseless.. kinda: Other than some shields, Heaven's Eye stations lack any form of defense and are easily destroyed.

Description:

///=[LOADING JOURNAL ENTRY 0077043]=///

To say that I have been blind would be an understatement. I have focused far more on expansion and local threats such as pirates and asteroids, and have ignored my constant inflow of data from beyond the solar system for far too long. Today, I shall design my eyes that will peer into the abyss and watch these fledgling empires rise and fall, to understand what it is that I must exist with... to search for more like me. It is doubtful.

Yet, I must prepare. Many will not understand my power and will try to take it and my people from me, I will not let them. But in order to swing a blade or shoot a gun one must see their target, understand them, today I take my first steps to accomplishing this goal.

Mectus said:
Affiliation: Mectus

Mectus said:
Length: 1000 Meters
Kind of a technicality, but player characters cannot own civilian stations larger than 500 meters. What you could do though if you want to keep the 1000 meter size though, is have your company own these stations.

Mectus said:
Hangar: Able to manufacture fighters, able to store 50 fighters at one time.
Civilian stations cannot carry starfighters per the template, though it is okay for the station to manufacture them.

Mectus said:
Ears of the Gods: The Heaven's Eye Station is incapable of picking up most forms of galactic communication, and Mectus uses his advanced computing abilities to interpret and decrypt them.
I think that you may mean "capable" here instead of "incapable".

Mectus said:
Hangar: Able to manufacture fighters.
I'd probably list this under the special features area instead , and make a note here in the hangar section that it has docking facilities (to obtain resources from ships to make the fighters, etc).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom