Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heaven Take Me Into Your Skies

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
Heaven take me into your skies

Patricia rode in a sleek speeder with Romeo as they went down a quiet rode on the humble planet of tatooine, she was here to visit Romeo as well as handle some business that involved a few slaver lords and some information that they had. She would explain all that stuff later but for now it was just nice to have Romeo by her side. "So what have you been up to Geek boy? I mean I've been getting my ass kicked by the sith emperors daughter but other than that I'm good." she laughed afterwards and sighed leaning up against him. This was nice, the planet however was not.

"It's fraking hot as a mofo out here and a girl get some damn AC up in here?" She cursed and chuckled again. One of the things she like about Mr.Awkward over here was that he never judged her, through all her cursing or seeing other people Patricia was simply judged by everyone else. Even for her tiny bit of a drinking problem, but not sin. She would explain the nature of her trip later and perhaps he could help her even. Only time could tell and the events of the near future were sure to be fun.

@[member="Romeo Sin"]

Romeo Sin

R
Ooc: why is Romeo at his best writing with her??????

Sin was driving the speeder, contemplating last he had saw Patricia. He had missed her, and chuckled at the pet names. "I was beaten by a Czar, don't feel bad, but I have learned a new force power. So..why not bring me along when you fight sith? Two getting their butts swooped is better then one. Sigh, Im glad to see you." He said smiling. He didn't wear his mask at the moment. He liked it off when she was around. He turned the ac on as she had asked, though the heat was just fine to him.

"So how'd you know I was here?" He said as he continued to drive, he was watching the, well dirt roads in front of him. He didn't know exactly where here was, but it was fine with her here. He was, though hiding the burns from Martin,s grenade from her. He had crawled back to a town cause he was so badly ingured. Now he maybe working with the man. Grudges were a mysterious thing. He put it on autopilot so he could turn to look at her. The ac bkew cold breezes, making his hiar flutter some.
@[member="Patricia Susan Garter"]

Miss Blonde

Here was about five kilometers outside of mos'eisly, she had to hit up a few places in town to get the information she needed but after she was done she would spend the week with sin. "I know everything Geek wad." she said leaning onto his arm relaxing on him. Honestly she had found out through the network of intelligence that sin was here, she knew a lot and sometimes warrants would pop up for his arrest from various things that he did. But sin was Patricia's bad boy and she would see him not in some prison. She cared about him and they would have more adventures together.

"I'd rather I not have to take care of you in a fight, we all know how angry you get." she chuckled again then leaned up to kiss him on the lips. Pausing for a few seconds she back down and rested on his arm once more. They were getting to where they needed to be and the speeder didn't suck as much now with the air on. "You know, after I handle a few things in town do you want to get a hotel room?" she asked him. In code talk sin probably knew what that meant, it was a room that they would most likely not be sleeping in.

@[member="Romeo Sin"] (I have like no idea)

Romeo Sin

R
Sin smirked at her theory of knowing everything. "Then you'd know that I wanna marry you , and have kids. lots of kids." He stopped and leaned into her. Thinking about that hotel room aroused him easily, specaily sense she was touching him. "To make them kids right? I'm joking by the way." He quickly said to her. Whatever it was that brought her here, he was ready to help.
"You'd be surprised at what I've accomplished. Also by who've I have met. Something big is going down, can you feel it.

He Nuzzled her hair with his nose. He loved her scent, it was intoxicating. He kissed her head and leaned up some. "You are force sensitive arnt you?" He looked at her. "I've never used the force to pear inside your thoughts, I always took your word for its honor. " he stopped waiting for a reaction.

Miss Blonde

If Romeo wanted to keep his sanity he would not want to take a look inside of Patricia's head. All it held was sex, partying, drinking, guns, and chaos. That was a road he didn't want to go down "You know I'd be a terrible mom, what part of I have a hangover every damn morning do you not get geek boy?" she laughed at herself and continued to nuzzle into Romeo, she wasn't really into the whole lovey dovey thing but this was a good start. "Plus I'm super high maintenance, and I'd curse in front of our babies and I'm generally not mommy material." she was open to having kids one day and the only person she could see that happening with was with sin. Everything else was simply a one night stand if not seven minutes in heaven before booking it.

"And for the record you almost would of been a father the last time I came around!" she scowled at him then laughed sighing afterwards, it was only a slight scare but in the end Patricia was just fine and without child. "You know this place? Well I need to find a guy named Edgar Blight, big time slave trader with dirt on the Hutt clans!" she said to sin as the drove closer into town @[member="Romeo Sin"]

Romeo Sin

R
"Women have the instinct to be mothers. Never doubt what you can do, instead push yourself to be what seems can't be done..wait what? Father? No no no...not possible." He quickly said nearly stuttering. That was a scary thought. He? A father? He was a monster in many peoples eyes. "Nope, negative, noooo. No." He couldnt stop denying the idea. Not yet. He would not be a father yet. "I notice you didn't object marriage though." He smirked again as he aggressively grabbed her thigh.

"Slavers...hmmm. There's a lot of slaves here, and hutt influence spreads west to east of the planet." He pointed out facts. This was a low life place, and no one was strong enough to resist the tyranny of the criminals. "Great anti hero face, engaged." He said half moaning. "Always, you turn me into a hero. You enjoy seeing me squirm huh?" He poked. The speeder now in town he slowed it a slow crawl.

Miss Blonde

Patricia laughed at his antics and almost jumped when sin grabbed her thigh. "Gah!" she said before squirming around a bit. "You know that's my weak spot geek wad!" she punched him in the chest lightly before leaning back onto her seat. "And no I don't object to marriage it's just one guy for the rest of my life in my line of work sounds horrible, you know my job requires me to do stuff." Patricia said while going back to lean on sin. "And cool your jets your not a father yet, I'd talk to you about it if my eggo was Preggo." she sighed and looked at the buildings they started to pass by. They were in town and now all they needed to do was take care of a thing or two.

"So you like it when I'm your damsel in distress? But all fooling aside for a moment we need to hot up a place called the desert lily and find this guy." they had to question him and get the dirt one way or the other. And since Patricia was kicking it with Sin she would have to play nice and keep him from ruining another dress. Then a thought came to her, "If we did have kids what would their names be?" she asked sin over fantasizing what being a mother would be like @[member="Romeo Sin"]

Romeo Sin

R
Sin listened to her. "My apologizes." He said after being punched. It actually hurt because of the burns still healing, but he didn't allow it to show. His whole body was hurting from the burns. "I know you would, but did I say I would stop killing sith? Or for you to close your legs? I'm more understanding then you give me credit for." He said, then realized he was kinda arguing for the marriage. It startled him to hear him speak so normal. As normal can be.

"Right that's it you caught me. Wait Desert Lily is a thug controlled building. They don't let just anyone in." He said pondering on how they could get in the thug base. It wasn't like they couldn't just fight their way in, but he considering the burns for a bit, decided no fighting yet. Then the question was popped. "Our daughter would and Zaphier, and our son Teiran. Wait how'd I come up with that SL fast!?" He wide eyed her. "You turned this joke around on me!" He attempted tk laugh.

Miss Blonde

"If you want to get married so bad then just ask me, the worst thing I can say is no." Patricia laughed and looking over to Romeo, she was a party girl and would never really make the greatest of wives but for someone she really could see herself loving for more than twenty minutes in the back of a car she would try. "You know I'm not one to stray from a challenge geek wad." Patricia was right, she wasn't one to back down from a fight or a challenge when the time came. But if sin wanted to tie the knot he'd have to buy her diner and a new pair of shoes first.

She smiled when the man picked names for children, it was sweet in a creepy way. It was creepy sweet, "You're so weird geek boy." she laughed then kissed his cheek. "The names are wonderful, but you let me worry about us getting in there. I have a meeting in thirty minutes and I can bring you as muscle." she said to Rome, having him there wouldn't be bad at all in that thug den. @[member="Romeo Sin"]

Romeo Sin

R
He pondered the idea more. "I'll get back to you on that. Till then I need to look like muscle, and not dark lord of the sith." He Shook his head. He knew he brought extra wear for some reason. A tan desert cloak and some tan trouser. He removed his clothes revealing the burns across his body, and places the extras on. Though he didn't look massive, the fitness of his body showed in how cut he was as every muscle rippled with his movements. "I hate this thing. I had to cut the fronts off the cloak cause of itched." He said

Now looking more like some mercenary then force user he was ready. "Its right there" he said stopping the car next to a building with a lily on it. With his upper body showing in the cloak, he took a vibrosword out the back of the speeders seats. "This could get...messy." he said examining the sword. "Ready?" He asked pulling the hood over his face. He no longer had a face but a dark hole where if used to be.
@Patrica Susan Garter

Miss Blonde

"I have a meeting jack waggon." Patricia laughed and stepped out of the speeder moving forward to the building. "I swear geek wad you can be totally oblivious to prior planning." she walked towards the building carrying a bag filled with what most likely filled with credits and things of that nature. "A simple call ahead always works but you just follow me and be cool. Can you do that?" she asked him before giving him a small kiss on the lips. She was confident that this operation was going to go off without a hitch now that Sin was here to protect her. Not that she needed it, but still the more the merrier.

Walking forward in her high heels she looked to the two guards at the door and smiled "We're here to see Blight, he's my plus one." she said to the two armed guards afterwards opened the door and Patricia looked back to see if Romeo was coming in suit of her. "Wow this place looks even crappier on the inside than on the outside." her voice traveled outside back to Romeo as she continued down the hall. @[member="Romeo Sin"]

Romeo Sin

R
"There touching me." He called back trying not to break their arms. He allowed them to search him. They took his sword. "And they took my sword. Doesn't matter. I have hands fools." He said as he pushed his way inside. Following her he kept speaking. "See, self control. Oh my, this place reeks of death." He said standing beside her.

Miss Blonde

"You're such a baby sometimes I swear, honestly I don't expect for things to go south." Patricia sighed then looked over to Sin giving him a small kiss on the cheek. This was not get first rodeo and it certainly wouldn't be her last. "It's tatooine dear all of it smells like death. Just make sure when we have alone time that you give me a solid back rub. I mean honestly your car is uncomfortable your lucky I love you or I wouldnt be hanging around with your geeky lame ass." Patricia kept walking completely unaware of the words she had just said.

Her high heels continued to clack with every step as they made their way down a long hallway to the center of the building. Once they reached the blast door closing off a room a voice came on the speakers. "You smell." the voice said "That's because I hate showers." the door beeped and opened and Patricia walked in. She had passed the challenge word and continued in the room waiting for Romeo so they could start the meeting @[member="Romeo Sin"]

Romeo Sin

R
Well she was certainly pulling fast ones on him. The stupid cloak still itched, but at least his face was hidden. He followed her after the kiss then stopped. "Uh.." he breathed. He followed her into the elevator thing. More tight spaces. He hated tight spaces, but the heat was nice. "Were going to have a long talk during that back rub." He said to her just before the doors opened. Taking a deep breath, he slowly exhaled. "You smell?" That was different, yet stupid. "Irrelevant in my opinion. And no Tatooine does not all smell like death. This place is reeking like a morgue." He cautioned.

He followed her out of the elevator, and now was in guard mode. He would not speak, and follow her everywhere. The room was dimly lit. Not much could be used for cover, and the smell of death masked the walls, and floors. He noted the fact that this was a bad place to be. Something didn't feel right here, and he didn't mess to use the force to see that.

Miss Blonde

"It's a challenge word geek wad, you say it to the person and it's. You know I will just explain this later." Patricia sighed and sat down, in front of her was a man behind a desk. He was small and had slimy black hair. It was honestly a horrible smell he had on way too much cologne and was dressed in a cheap suit. "Mr.Blight." she said to the man grabbing her purse. "Miss.Anarchy." he replied to her. Grabbing her purse she placed it on the table and slid it to the man. She was here to gather intel not kill time with a boring conversation. "Whose the scary cat?" he said as he slid a plain brown folder to him.

"My protector, now have a nice day." grabbing the folder she stood up and walked back out the door. "Let's go geek." in and out, simple and done with professionalism. Patricia loved it when things went like that. "So uptight sometimes, and you are right this place deals with all the slaves who aren't bought. Most of them just end up dying here." Patricia didn't like it but it was her job and this was out of her jurisdiction. Maybe one day she would come back and fight these people. Who knew @[member="Romeo Sin"]

Romeo Sin

R
He instantly was going to die. He staired at the man named blight. "You may not, but I do." He said in a breath. He insulted him with a theory that did not have facts to back it up. "I could kill him now, but I have a better way of dealing with this man. You have what you want now can I?" He said starring at the man intensely. He was searching for the man's life threads. They were beginning to form as Sin concentrated on the anger boiling inside. The force showed them twisting and knotting in themselves.

This was a cruel man that anyone would want dead. "And I know what I love you means Patricia." Sinking with the passion that four letter word brought him. He could easily make out those threads. He yanked on the threads with the force, unravelling them one by one. Blight had wide eyes now as he could certainly feel the life being torn from him, yet had no explanation why. "I am not scared of you Mr.Blight, but you will be scared of me. Forever." He released the threads.

"Learn respect, there's 'always a bigger fish'." Turned away. "Let us leave before he forgets this lesson." He felt down right challenged by the insult. He could have killed him. Instead he scared him. Fear could be fed on, and when it came time, he'd be back to finish this. Mr.Blight sat there nearly hyperventilating from the scare. Sin had enough of this place. "I love you too." He responded.It was all he could say wwithout killing them man now. @Patricia Susan Gartee

Miss Blonde

"You know we need him alive right? I mean it's cool and all that you can use the force but don't go intimidating sources." Patricia warned the man to try and not go around being the dark brooding anti hero of the world and just try to do what you can. "Hey, you did good though, and I'm happy you are here with me." smiling she leaned up to kiss the man and then back down to get comfy in her chair. She wasn't the most skilled agent but hopefully sin's presence and involvement wouldn't get written up to her superiors. That would just mean a world of trouble and paper work for the young agent. "Now let's go get that hotel room, I skimmed a few credits from off the top of my purse so we can get a nice place for the week."

Turning on the AC she waited for sin to start up the speeder and hopefully find a nice luxurious hotel in this dying desert of a planet. Honestly Patricia just wanted to get out of the sand and get to a nice cool room where she could take a shower and do grown up things with sin. They had just dropped the L word and it made Patricia want to show how much he meant to her in ways best left unsaid. "Let's go Romeo, we've got things to do." she said in a happy voice @[member="Romeo Sin"]

Romeo Sin

R
Hopping in the speeder, he closed his door. "Where to?" He said ripping the cloak off. "I don't ever wanna wear that again." He huffed. Looking back at her. "Marriage huh?" He cocked an eyebrow. What would that be like? "You realize, I'm the enemy of most Sith, and Jedi? How would that work?" Questioning her he set the next coordinates into the autopilot. It took off to their next destination. "You trying to pull me over to the Republic? What about our children? They'll be force users. What if try want to train?"

Miss Blonde

Looking up into his eyes she gave him a soft kiss before smiling at him "I dont care, Frak the republic, Frak the sith. I just want to be with you." she said curling up next to sin. She truly cared about him and wanted to see him happy. She wanted to see him safe, "Let's go to a hotel and I can show you how much I love you." he said to him smiling and holding his hand, besides they could take care of themselves if they ever did have a family. But lord knows it wouldn't be on this crap planet. She giggled and thought about having children and potentially having a family, it was a good thought to her. @ Romeo Sin

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom