Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Hearts of Beskar

sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvLD-AbUacs

Abafar, A void world, as empty as one would expect as so drowned in eternal sunlight that not a single shadow could crawl the empty wastes.

Joti Johayc, the red clad mandalorian girl and new guild member, had come here with accompanying a team of fellow hunters for one of the few things that could bring someone to a world as harsh as this: Bounty Hunting.

"ackk! this place is too bright" one of the hunters said. joti just chuckled as her flash visor adjusted for a comfortable and quick scan of her immediate surrounds as the team's skiff crossed the void like the desert, drifting ever closer to their target, whoever they were.

"Boss, Who are we after? I want to know who to blast when the fun starts" she says to the team's leader, A trandoshian who looked as murderous as he did impatient.

"You assssk a lot of quesssstions for a mandalorian. Thisss one." he says, holding up the puck.
"sssshe's wanted for the murder of a ssssith or ssomething, Sso be careful and don't underesstimate her" he grinned, believing their numbers to be enough as long as they took the job seriously.

"You got it bossss" much to her amusement, she'd get a sharp hiss from the boss at that response.

[member="Darsch Vizla"]

(Sorry for the bad quality post I'm mobile rn.)

This planet filled Darsch with hate. The job gone wrong, her past catching up to her and sucker punching her right in the heart. In the void sat the combat freighter that she owned just sitting there on the dry cracked surface. A true hellhole. She was not far from it kneeling down in front of a memorial looking down at it. It had been so long since she lost her love. She wanted to cry but all she did was stare at the memorial of Xaneed, her ex-girlfriend. She grasped her helmet as the hunters neared. The Mando didn't bother to act not knowing yet what awaited her.

[member="Joti Johayc"]

(Sorry for the bad quality post I'm mobile rn.)

This planet filled Darsch with hate. The job gone wrong, her past catching up to her and sucker punching her right in the heart. In the void sat the combat freighter that she owned just sitting there on the dry cracked surface. A true hellhole. She was not far from it kneeling down in front of a memorial looking down at it. It had been so long since she lost her love. She wanted to cry but all she did was stare at the memorial of Xaneed, her ex-girlfriend. She grasped her helmet as the hunters neared. The Mando didn't bother to act not knowing yet what awaited her.

[member="Joti Johayc"]

(It's no problem!)

Joti's gut told her something was off when an armoured figure slowly came into view, the blue and red looking more and more like a Mandalorian's Beskar'gam as the skiff approached.

"Looksss like our mark our mark! Get ready, and ssstay ssharp" the boss had little more than the reward on his mind, as a bounty hunter should, but joti had more to consider now that her target grasped a buy'c and wore the armour of her kin...

"Boss! You didn't tell me the target was mando'ade..." she sounded disappointed, to say the least.

"I didn't know. look kid, you're a bounty hunter, yess? So jusst do your job" the trandoshian snapped.
Joti shook her head in frustration. swore that she'd never bring harm to another mandalorian as long as she had the choice, the red coronation had brought enough bloodshed amongst her people, not to mention the war.

"Hey, let me negotiate surrender or something? One Vod to another?" she said in a pleading tone, or at least, as close to pleading as a mandalorian could get. the trandoshian put on clawed finger on his chin and thought it over.

"Alright mando, but you'd better be one sssmooth talker" he hissed.

"The smoothest" and with that, the skiff came to a stop nearby, and joti stepped out while the rest of the team unloaded behind her.
Joti sighed to herself when noticed the memorial ahead. Don't tell me we have to nab her grieving too? money's money I guess but still...
Once the team was finished and at the ready, joti began walking towards the one in blue, hands up and away from her guns, all the while her rocket boots jingled as they kicked up dust.

"Su cuy, vod... you got a minute to chat?"

[member="Darsch Vizla"]

"She was killed here by hunters like you. She was innocent and young. You are no mando'ade. That helmet looks as if it was cobbled up by a child." She looked at the red armored Mando. Darsch puts her helmet on. "You're probably still a young one. You're a fellow mando'ade so I won't kill you. I advice you don't attempt to bring me in.." The blue mando had her back turnt to Joti. "Your buddies will be killed if they try.. hmph. What is your name?"

"She was killed here by hunters like you. She was innocent and young. You are no mando'ade. That helmet looks as if it was cobbled up by a child." She looked at the red armored Mando. Darsch puts her helmet on. "You're probably still a young one. You're a fellow mando'ade so I won't kill you. I advice you don't attempt to bring me in.." The blue mando had her back turnt to Joti. "Your buddies will be killed if they try.. hmph. What is your name?"
[member="Joti Johayc"]

You're not a mando'ade. you are a fellow mando'ade. well, she changed her mind, no need for me to get snappy I guess.

"Well, you ain't wrong... with mandalore's beskar in sith hands, we make do with what we have. cobble together what we can. but I'm sure you're no stranger to hard times. *sigh* call me Joti. joti Johayc. In all honesty, I wouldn't have signed up If I knew they were after mandalorians"

Just tryna survive... don't make this harder on me than it has to be.

"And what do they call you?"

Maybe she was right, maybe the team would die if they tried to bring her in, maybe they wouldn't. In all honesty, it didn't matter to her either way, she wasn't attached to them, or anyone else. not anymore. but for some reason, she couldn't help but feel that she was doing the wrong thing. maybe because she was mandalorian, maybe because she felt sympathy for her.

[member="Darsch Vizla"]

"I'm Darsch Vizla of Clan Vizla. Former death watch." She said looking at Joti then to her crew. "I'm being hunted since i killed the assasin that killed my parents. It costed me my hand and left my body scarred. Sith.. I hate them.. They destroyed my life.. Broke me.. Drove me to the point of almost insanity but the one i came to grieve for saved me. I only live to continue her memory. How much is the bounty on me?" She had her hand on one of her holsters. If they were to try anything she'd be ready.

[member="Joti Johayc"]

Deathwatch? Not a fight I'd look forward to. Not one I'd back out of though, gotta challenge yourself somehow right? the others though? they don't stand a chance... they'll be gunned down the moment they make a move. serves them right too... they should have karking told me who she was.

To fight a member of the deathwatch, Mandalore's elites and counter force-users, that'd be legendary. she was excited, but whether she'd admit it or not, and whether she was a warrior of concordia or not, she wasn't sure what her chances were if they fought, not that she wanted to fight her fellow mando'ade, and not that she feared death either. the way she saw it, if she died, it was just one less thing to worry about.

"it's high... sith money, but it's high..." she clenched her fist, looking off to the side. "You know how it is, the sith only send their own if they're after Jedi. and vice versa... the force is their only real concern" she had no love for the empire, their religion, nor that of any force wielding maniacs.

"I don't want to see a gunfight here, not with vod involved, So I have to ask one more time... Is there no chance you'll come quietly?" where one might expect to hear a demanding tone, joti's was saddened, almost pleading in nature.
She knew what the answer would be, however, which meant that she had some decisions to make, and fast.

[member="Darsch Vizla"]

A chuckle came from Darsch's mouth as she turned to Joti. "Funny Joke." She regained her composure then removed her helmet again. "I'm never going to go in quietly. I'd be as good as dead if I decide to go with you. Tell your crew to stand aside or they'll meet the same fate as every hunter sent after me has. Joti, search through your mind.. You know working with the Sith is wrong. Maybe we could work together.." She put her hand out to Joti.

[member="Joti Johayc"]

Yeah... That's about what I thought.

Darsch Vizla said:
You know working with the Sith is wrong. Maybe we could work together.."
"I know it is, Darsch... I know" what a damn mess she'd gotten herself into. One could almost feel the internal conflict rushing through her.
She takes a few steps forward, almost in arm's reach, hesitating at first, and then reaches out, only to stop halfway, shaking her head.

"I guess... this leaves us one last option, vod..." She takes a deep breath and puts her hands on her blasters, taking one step back. She looks back at her team, taking a quick note of their positions, and then looks back at Darsch.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lc4Oga4YO1A
"This is the way" Two shots ring out as she spins on her heel, drawing a pair of DL-44s and firing on her old team, the bursts of red light and the collapsing trandoshian mirrored perfectly in her visor.

[member="Darsch Vizla"]

She smirks then puts her helmet back on. "This is the way.." She then drew her two Westar-35s from her holsters and fired at the other hunters taking them out with several very accurate shots. A blaster bolt hit her in the pauldron doing minimal damage to her but burning some of the fur. The armor wasn't damaged and it was revealed to Joti that the armor Darsch wore was beskar. The Mando spun her pistol firing at another hunter before she had taken care of most of them. She raised her arm aiming it at the skiff. Her fingers moved clicking something and firing a wrist rocket at it. "Sorry bout your ride.." She chuckled looking at her handy work, well Joti helped too. "You're good at this, Vod. I'll give you a ride if you need it.."

[member="Joti Johayc"]

The pair had made short work of the hunters, as mando'ade should. Even so, it was not completely without resistance, and a stray shot or two had been fired, a few kicking up sand nearby while another found it's way into joti's cuirass, scorching some small surface, dealing minor damage to it's durasteel shell, and interfering with her footing, but it wasn't anything she couldn't handle.
She didn't expect the sudden explosion though, which caused her to flinch ever so slightly before immediately bringing her guns back up to clean out anything darsch hadn't killed with that wrist rocket. which wasn't much.

"Hey! don't keep all the fun to yourself" she says, half chuckling. she'd fire a shot or two to put down the odd hunter or two that hadn't stopped twitching yet. Once it was all said and done, there wasn't much left aside from smoke and scrap littered across the desert, along with two mandalorians, one red, one blue.

"Ok blue-" she turns to darsch "I guess I'll take that ride"

[member="Darsch Vizla"]

"Heh Sorry for taking all your fun. You fight well, Joti. Imagine what we could do together? Red and Blue.." She chuckles while walking over to inspect the bodies. Her inner scavenger woke and searched through their bodies and stole pouches of credit chips from the bodies. The freighter was not too far from their current position but they'd have to walk, or fly. She signaled Joti to follow behind her as she started walking.

[member="Joti Johayc"]

"Red and Blue, huh?" she pondered over her words while smashing the team's tracking fobs. better safe than sorry.
In all honesty, Joti had been traveling alone this past year, with the clan scattered and never having made connections elsewhere, she had little choice in the matter till now. Traveling with "Blue" as she had already nicknamed darsch, seemed like a refreshing change of pace.

"So, Is this the part where we go and paint the town red and... uh, blue?" she chuckled. she didn't really have any plans for what happened next, but she had to get the joke in somehow.
Joti opted to walk with darsch, better to conserve her pack's fuel if it was a short trip,

[member="Darsch Vizla"]

They arrive at the freighter and Darsch enjoyed having a fellow mando with her again. She opens the ramp up to the ship. The concept of Red and Blue sounded awesome. The town would of course be painted red and blue. She boards the freighter. It was surprisingly clean and filled with mando stuff. She had a big gun locker in the main room. "So where to, Red?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom