Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heart To Heart To Heart

☤ Golden Heart, Cold Hands ☤
/ [member="Stardust Australis Skirae"] \​
†††
Aes'ona cleared her throat and awkwardly wrung her hands in front of herself. That went over surprisingly well. Once she got back home, however, she wasn't expecting to get off as easy.

She shook her head, effectively clearing her mind. She could deal with all that later. "Well, how are you feeling?" she asked first, and then, "And did security find anything out about the attempt on your life?" It did make much more sense now to know Stardust was queen; though obviously not one of her subjects, Aes'ona couldn't help but be a little curious.

mmm...it hurts I wont lie and I feel like I don't have much strength...but I feel fine just need some rest I'm guessing

That would come later, stardust had a opportunity right before her a way to get a one up but yet she couldn't play bold she needed to hold the cards close until she could reveal her hand

I just woke up but...

She used the force to bring a data pad to her catching it within the air as she typed on it and then looked it over as she frowned

seems half the droids had tampering and or outside configuration...I'm not sure who would even make a attempt on my life but make no mistake whoever did has signed a death sentence for them

She relaxed and sat the datapad ti the side looking at her

however I care not for that at the moment. Take a seat you've been standing for a while i can imagine

/ [member="Stardust Australis Skirae"] \​
†††
She nodded at the news on both counts. "Well, that's good to hear. I can-- " Aes'one stopped herself before she offered something she couldn't give and walked over to the footboard to take out Stardust's chart. She skimmed over it, tracing the aurebesh words with her lithe finger. 'Last dose _comeren_: 13:54 standard,' she had last noted. A glance up at the wall clock confirmed that enough time had elapsed to safely administer another dose of the oral painkillers. "--Can give you some more painkilllers, if you'd like."

If Star did, the doctor would walk to get them and come back with two pills and a cup of water.

If not, Aes'ona would just put the charts away and remain by Star's side.

Suddenly nervous all over again, the good doctor rose her bare right hand to play with one of her Chryopaz earring studs. "Thank you, your Majesty, but I can't stay. I'm...taking some time off work, but I need to get back before I'm missed."

[member="Dr. Aes'ona Terrani"]

mmmmm...i suppose anoyher dose will be good help me focus my mind

She said and watched her, bowing her head when she was guven the pills and water as she took them and sat back relaxing against the pillow. Feeling the ladys nervousness as well as see it star foucsed on the force to emitt a calm aura around her hoping to help aes'ona relax a bit

part of the first order you are, taking a geeat risk to come here sndtechnically helping the enemy of the state hmmm

Stardust nodded towards her

i feel through the force...you are unxertain where you lie. Even now...hmmm

Stardust closed her eyes in thought nodding again

perhaps then i can offer a token of my thanks, should ypu find yourself wishing to leave your...current employer lets say, you may call upon me and i will be there to assist you

/ [member="Stardust Australis Skirae"] | [member="Darben Skirae"] \​
†††

Aes'ona sighed and hesitantly sat down in the chair that had been offered to her a moment before. "I understand why it seems like that," she began. Indeed, most if not all of the non-Imperials that she had treated over her years as medical adjunct of the Sixth Fleet had asked her in one way or another why she was doing it. She wasn't like the rest of them. She must have been unhappy. Forcing a smile, she continued, "But I'm just doing what I ought to. What my oath to medicine tells me, not military command."

"I appreciate the offer--I really do--" she paused momentarily to stand up, "but I won't be leaving my post."

"Your doctors and nurses should be able to take things from here." She glanced over at her friend and nodded to him. "Thank you for your help again, Darben." Then, looking back at Star but meaning to address them both, she said, "If there's nothing else, I need to find my pilot."

Stardust mearliy eyed her down, feeling the womans unhappiness as stardust let a breath out and grabbed a datapad typing on it then nodded to herself as she sat it down and relaxed back agaisnt the bed

there is nothing else, however i am leaving you a one way communication to me and darben, consider it a option you will always have no matter what or when it could be in a week ot could be in 10 years but itll be there...i do not forget my debts

With that she nodded and closed her eyes

please take care aes'ona, ans may the force guide you and be with you...always

Darben Skirae had tried not to eavesdrop on their conversation. But some parts he heard from outside the room where he waited. As they conversed, he wondered to himself about the past. Meeting Aes'ona, how down on life he was back then. Even the shop visit, when he offered to her those earrings...had he just realized she had been wearing those? How had he missed it? He shook his head, suddenly confused he had.

Then his thoughts drifted to meeting Stardust. The memories they shared. Darben had been found drunk by her, and she offered help. And they shared their pain...and then they shared their first kiss. That started this new life of theirs. Marrying a soldier, a Jedi. And all he was was a merchant. He made it this far, and sometimes he wondered how a guy like him did.

It was then that he noticed that their conversation had finished up. Now Darben chose to go in as Aes'ona and Stardust were finishing up their conversation. While he could, Skirae hugged his friend for what she had done for him. "Thank you, Aes'ona...need anything, it's on me, okay?" He glanced over his resting wife now. "You helped us both. Thank you."

[member="Dr. Aes'ona Terrani"][member="Stardust Australis Skirae"]

/ [member="Darben Skirae"] | [member="Stardust Australis Skirae"] \​
†††

"My pleasure," Aes'ona replied truthfully, nodding at Darben. Then she stepped towards Stardust and pocketed the holo frequency. "If we see each other again, I hope it's under better circumstances."

With that, the doctor exited into the hallway to retrieve her clothes. Once she changed, she left the hospital, not planning on taking either her friend or his wife up on their generous offers...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom