Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Healing an Enemy (Complete)

"Audren I need to understand."

The Sephi raised an eyebrow at that, an invitation to continue, but kept his silence. She had yet to explain what she needed to understand, after all. He'd help as best he could in any case; he was no philosopher however, and given their foray into the subtleties of Force alignments he had a nagging feeling that he might be able to help as much as anyone thought.

As a result, he was less than surprised when she told him that he'd confused her. On the fortunate side, she had questions on what she could be, what she could be considered. That wasn't a step, not in and of itself, but it was the raising of a foot to take a step. And one potentially in the right direction to boot. He knew some and of many who would simply have firmed up their own delusions and assumptions based on what he'd said. She'd taken it, listened, and considered. Putting Dark Sider with Dark Sider was something to watch, but he doubted there would be any issues. Those he knew had proven where their loyalties rested.

"I don't see a problem with that. It would depend on their availability and willingness of course."

[member="Arabella Darkhold"]

[member="Audren Sykes"]

She shook her head, "I." She stopped she looked over at him again as she hesitated, "I need to understand how one can be of the light and yet touch upon the dark. If that is such a thing then why do we not all do this, and forget about choosing a side?"

She was growing tired for certain, the injuries, the emotions that seemed to want to consume her just waiting for a moment when her control was diminished and she left baring all that she had.

"If one could come it would be helpful, and appreciated" She sat back down now not sure what to say, or do. She would be greatful to Audren always for his kindness even if it was duty and obligation filled. Two things which she understood too well.

"May I call upon you later should I have further questions?"

Be of the light yet touch on the dark. She kept saying that, but he didn't think it worked that way. Call his view simplistic, but he saw them either as stormclouds - gray yet shot through with streaks of light and dark - or just plain dark. Either one had decided to work with the Coalition and as long as they worked for the good of it, they were allowed. Everyone had chosen a side; whether that side was light, dark, or stubbornly somewhere in between, it was a side. The politics were yet other sides.

"Everyone chooses sides, Bella, one way or another."

As she sat, he stood. It was obvious that she was yet to fully recover and that even just this conversation had tired her. He would let her rest for now, and see who he could wrangle up to answer her questions.

"You may. Get some rest. I'll be back, and I'll see who I can find for you as well."

[member="Arabella Darkhold"]

Bella nodded, "thank you Audren for everything whether intended or not" She smiled and then lay on the bed, her mind into a thousand thoughts.

Change.

Was it possible.

Would whomever came next offer her hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom