Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Healers need protection right...

Nodding towards him, once again letting her blade come alive again, as she started out slowly again. Not wanting to let herself get carry out way. Only to find herself pressing again him hard now with her attacks by slicing in a downward pattern only to find herself changing it up as she let the force move her.

Even so it was her eyes that give her way at the warrior that lay sleeping deep with in wanting to get out. Even so she let herself not seek it out unless she need it. Coming forth at him, again trying to think of someone that she wanted to face to hurt. This coming very hard at first until she found that person as she now went after him with her full force, only to cause her to breath harder and harder.

[member="Xander Carrick"]

Her attacks were coming on strong yet slow at first. Trying to find something to fight against. I could see it in her eyes as she fought the ideas in her mind to search. And her speed picked up when she found what she wanted. Soon it was too the point where I was breathing rather heavy, as well as herself, to move and fight eachother.

Seemingly as though we were counteracting each other with our moves. I even got a few strikes in on my own, and she did well to block them and continue. I only wondered, who would last the longest.

The Saber Duelist, or the Pacifist Healer.

[member="Maya Whitelight"]

As time went on with her stanza coming into play. Knowing that she would break down but for now holding her own, until he got threw her defence, putting the sizzying of the blade upon her shoulder, only to find herself once again crying out for the fact that had let her mind wonder. Only to be face with the fact that of a season blade master. To start to begin to break down. Only to find more stings upon her body. Even so pushing on harder until her arms felt like they could hold up the blade any more to fight , as she come into feel letting the finally blow hit her straight on, as she letting out a hiss, then a cry the others she had bottle up insde

AS she stop where she was as he had put his blade in a way matter as she let herself breathing as she hadn't had this kind of work out for a long time. Yo..ur...a...goooo...d t..ea..ch...oh ..do...okay..[member="Xander Carrick"]

We continued to fight. Going back and forth with the blade. when what at first I thought was sweat from her brow, was really tears. She slowed down, and finally stopped. I let my saber drop and clang to the ground as it shut off. I pulled Maya's away from her and threw it off to the side. Not caring where it landed as I grabbed a hold of her.

Hugging her as she told me that I was a good teacher. I made her sit down again with me. "Hey, it's okay. Shhhh shhh shhh. it's okay, I'm right here."

I held her, and I was not going to let go until she stopped weeping. Sometimes, the best hugs, were the longest.

Along working up the sweat on her body that now glean with the droplets. Came something else the emotions of all pour out of her, it pour like a waterfall. Only to find herself going deeper to clear all but the task in hand. As this happen came something else then emotions. Needed to happen it did, as she let him come around her nothing wasn't left inside of her. It was a stranger it wasn't like she didn't talk others like this but something else was going on deep with in her. Could she trust [member="Xander Carrick"] with everything that had been heavy on her heart. I got so deeply...in I felt as if I could lose myself completely.

I held her as her sobs became sniffles and finally she came down to say that she felt as though she would lose herself. I shook my head as I held onto her. Smiling as I did so, "No, I won't let that happen to you." I kept holding her within my arms. Contempt with helping her, even if she did not feel like talking about it. "You just need to learn how to push away the Negative and keep the Positive."

That is easier said then said as to one that can feel all emotions from everyone, it can sometimes be overwhelming. her own eyes searching his eyes for an answer. All and all she was knowing that there would be other question to ask or even to speak upon about this that she felt inside of her hand the gift that keep hidden with in. I can feel all that is knowing upon the force. [member="Xander Carrick"]

I nodded my head as she said that it would be harder than normal. Looks like once more I would be adverting away from the Soresu lesson. But this would be needed to preform the Lightsaber form correctly.

"If you would allow me, I would like to put our minds together through the force, and help you determine what may be good and bad for you. But that will leave your mind open to me to see images of your life." I looked at her in the eyes. "You don't have to if you don't want to."

Pushing away from him so she could look at him in the eyes better. Shaking her head some what at first until she full thought about it. All the while looking upon him searching feeling him out with her empathy. Coming about face with something more deeper, how could let someone into her mind. Finding it some what after thinking upon this, I am ready to try this, but can we stop this at any time, I can trust you, with the memoring [member="Xander Carrick"]

I looked at her as she searched my feelings on this. She would find no lies or deceit within me. I tool her the complete truth here. And why would I lie to her? She has probably had a past worse than mine own, and so she didn't want to share all of it. I nodded my head as she spoke that if we could end the connection at any time. "If you tell me not to continue I wont, but keep in mind, that your worst fears or past instances, are what is bringing you down most."

I grabbed her hand, attempting to help calm her. "Open your mind, and think of anything that is negative or good, and I will see it. it won't hurt, I promise." Taking my own mind, I slowly pushed and slithered.... no, eased into hers so I could see what she did. and slowly my vision faded, and became her own vision. I could see myself. Smiling All I could think was, "Uh do I really look like that?" and because I was in her mind, she could hear me speak within myself.

First image that was to be with in was her standing over a dead AKK dog with nothing but a hunting knife. Her heart was racing a mile a minute. Only to turn and see her own best friend laying in a pool of her own darken blood. Crying out to her friend as she goes to her knees to picking up the now limp head of her friend putting it into her lap, looking up to the sky, crying out loud.

Flashing to another time in her life where it was some warriors of her tribe bring her mother home on their shoulder. Lowering the lifeless body to the ground. Once again she was on her knees looking up to the sky crying out loud. All the emotions poured out. It would be over whelming to the one that was in her mind as these emotions flooded out as if one did have empathy wouldn't know how to deal such raw emotions as hers.

All the other face and went back like swirling mess until the picture of her son being born which brought great joy upon her face. Holding on to this moment before feeling of her son being taken away came into play. Only to feel another round of how strong raw power she had to use with her mind, that would be beating out what her mind would see as intrueder trying to keep it back on to see a warrior coming out. As if to do battle on a field in her mind, as her eyes wasn't the pinkish that one could came to know her by but a dark piercing blue. that look straight into [member="Xander Carrick"] making for the very heart of his.

The stories behind this woman were all to difficult for a child to overcome. And with the killing of the Akk dog, Her in the tribe with her mother dying, and her son taken away from her by a Sith. All I could feel was a heart felt sorrow for her. Having to deal with all of this. The loss of a friend I could understand as many of people I knew were long gone now. But family was not something I had dealt with myself.

I had no brother or sister to take care of. And my parents as far as I knew, were long gone buried somewhere I do not know. As she stood there going through the thoughts, I placed my hands on her arms to let her know that I was there. I then opened my eyes as I could feel her thoughts stretch thin. seeing her own eyes open to not pink, but a dark blue. She almost literally looked into my soul, and from that I shivered.

I nodded my head to her, and asked only one question, "What are your emotions over these things?"

"I can not lie I have a lot of mix feelings, over the matter." , making herself turn again way from him. Trying to sort them all out for herself. I know its wrong for me to have attachments. You must know I will stop at nothing to find and bring my son back safely. My emotions I'm afraind will control me, lend me to make decisions with my ..." , turning back around to face [member="Xander Carrick"] clearing having her eyes feel with pools of tears that wanted to flood out of her eyes once more. ​"I"m a Zeltron I let my empathy get the best see only the best in everyone, giving them a benfit of doubt there is good in everyone, all can be saved no matter what." , reaching out to touch his cheek softly. [member="Xander Carrick"]

With Maya touching my cheek, I could literally feel her empathy and wantin to help everyone. If I was not so focued on trying to not make the you g woman cry, I would be takin her out of there and going to some random place to save someone. I placed a hand on hers that was on my cheek. Gripping her hand, I spoke. "I know how you feel. I had felt it once when I was a teen. But after seeing so many things that disproved that.... I lost my vision of that everyone can be saved."

Binging my arms around her into another hug, I let her lean her head against my shoulder. Embracing her in a way that I had only felt once before. I would not admit it to her face, but I think I am slowly falling for her. "You telling me this, changes all of that. And I will help you Maya. I Promise with every fiber of my being."

[member="Maya Whitelight"],

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom