Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

He Is Your Master Now

It's been three days out of a planned four. I believe the bulk of the faction has voted, and votes have stopped coming in. The only vote that isn't for Bryce...is a vote for his alt. I'm calling it. [member="Bryce Bantam"] is your new faction owner. I'll make the changeover request in a minute.

Thank you all for participating, and for being such a great faction.

I would like to first off thank Jorus for all this time and effort creating this crazy thing we call TKO. It wouldn't be here without him.

As we begin the next part of our journey I will be making some staff changes and also introducing a new council of veterans. However no matter what changes I can assure you that we will always be the big little, faction. One open to ideas, excitement, and spontaneously writing.

Also my PM box is always open, if you even need anything, or have a questionew please feel free to let me know. Bigger update coming later this weekend. Till then, everyone continue to be awesome.

[member="Jorus Merrill"]

It's sad to see such a good writer and leader have to go like this, but we'll remember what you've done for TKO and I'll remember what you and Bryce did for me and letting me help you guys run this corner of the forums.

[member="Bryce Bantam"]

Bryce there are many hardships in your future, but you have the support of your staff and your members behind you. The decisions you make will effect the group, but we believe you have the knowledge, experience and ideas to take the reigns of this group and lead us to bigger and better. We're here for you.

The Reaper of Won Shasot
[member="Bryce Bantam"]
Congrats to you man! You totally deserve it. Not often we get a unanmious vote in the world. I see a bright future for us all with you at the helm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom