Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Hawthorn

The Mushroom Private Detective
Mushroom-man.png

NAME: Hawthorn

FACTION: Dark Wire

SPECIES: Agarian

SEX: Isogamous (Male Pronouns)

HEIGHT: Variable – Standard size 175 centimeters

WEIGHT: Variable – Standard 81 Kilograms

EYES: None

HAIR: None

SKIN: Pale Gray to Slight Brown

FORCE SENSITIVE: No

CYBERNETICS: Yes

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :

Strengths:

Cybernetic Agarian:
He comes with all the strengths of his species and his cybernetics. Abilities explained later)

Experienced: He is highly experienced, having done a large number of jobs. This experience helps keep him one step ahead.

Weaknesses:

Debt:
He owes a large debt to the Corpos. He either pays the credits or pays with favors. He knows the price for failing to pay it off better than most and goes to great lengths to keep that from happening.

Smoking: While his anatomy doesn’t even need to breath, he has picked up the habit of smoking. The nicotine was even more addictive to him than it was for a mammal and drives him to distraction when he doesn’t get his fix.

Fungicides: While poisons and most other things don’t work on him, strong fungicides work quite well.

APPEARANCE:

When in his standard appearance, he stands at 175 centimeters. Hawthorn is bipedal, with four arms, two of which are usually hidden, and gray to brown rubbery skin. His face has no eyes, and a gaping maw with razor sharp teeth. Where hair would be in mammals, he instead has a cap. Usually, he is dressed in a black suit, and black leathris gloves and shoes. Also, he has on a trench coat, and a wide brimmed hat, specially designed to hide the mushroom cap on his head. His body has a high concentration of cybernetics.

BIOGRAPHY:
Public records before a hundred years ago are almost non-existent. It is known that Hawthorn was found on a planet and became a mercenary during the Gulag Plague. About a hundred years ago he landed on Denon and became a member of the planetary security forces as it bounced back after the Gulag Plague. As the Corporations flourished, Hawthorn became a member of security for various companies. In time, he landed a job as head of security for one Athet Enterprises. Some Time after receiving his cybernetics, a schism appeared between him and various executives. It is unknown why.

He left the company and was forced to slowly repay the cost of his implants. To this end, he worked as a Private Investigator and negotiator on Denon. He was used by the poor and rich alike, and was well known for accomplishing his missions at any cost, and to approach them with a rigid professionalism not found often in this line of work: He couldn’t be bought off….Unless those who held him by the leash wanted him off.

Struggling with an intense nicotine addiction, and against the bonds that keep him “obedient”, he attempts to free himself from the intense debt, and to regain control over his life. One day, the Mushroom will find a way to break his bonds, and flourish.

SHIP:

Antique U-Wing

Shabby Air Speeder

GEAR:

Armor Weave Trench Coat

Wide Brimmed Hat

Business Suit

Leathris Shoes

Model 44 Blaster

Vibroknives

KILLS:

None

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
None - Yet

ROLE-PLAYS:
N/A

OOC NOTES: If rping with me, please understand my time is limited, so I will keep my thread count down. I work full time, am a student, and a new parent. But, I love to write so I want to keep doing so.
The Bio is a work in progress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom