Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hawk-Bat

She patiently watched, her hands interlocked, while the master reprogrammed the droid. It would seem he was resetting it; possibly for the next group who might use it. Then her attention turned towards his words, and the question he asked her. Her eyes grew wide to signal her attention being taken.

"I feel satisfied Master, again I must thank you for taking time to teach me this form." She responded softly.

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

He smiled, then finished resetting the droid.

"Good" he said, giving a nod. "If you ever want lessons to improve in the form, please don't hesitate to let me know" he said.

"Oh and Miss Ru?" he asked as he turned to leave.

"Congratulations on Knighthood. I didn't get a chance to tell you earlier. I expected big things from you when we met the night that Hion turned, and I'm happy to see I wasn't disappointed"

@[member="Sochi Ru"]

(Sorry for the lateness on the replies here! I don't normally do this, I've been having trouble getting all my replies done lately due to time constraints. That's on me, and hopefully next we RP, I'll be able to respond much quicker! Thanks for being patient!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom