Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Havoc

Doc looked visibly upset when he peeled off his helmet and threw it across the room. He thrust his hand at the girl, and then to his commander. This was the most outspoken Doc had ever been...ever."Sir, with all due respect, this is a woman who just murdered someone, assaulted us, and is obviously has some mental trauma, oh and how could I forget that one last thing...The fact that she's a force damned drug addict!"Doc said, nearly pulling out his hair, what little he had. He kept it pretty short, and sighed in defeat, and turned away, collecting himself.

"Lost my cool, lost my cool, happy place, happy place." He mumbled to himself, trying to get his zen back.

@[member="Steph Zenima"]
@[member="Lan Raegin"]

Lan Raegin

L
“Relax Doc.” Lan said with a grin to his squad mate. He knew exactly what he was doing. Steph Zenima was a tiny ball of insanity. She was a force of nature, much like a black hole or a supernova. One could not stop her, but one could channel her. What he was doing here was just that, taking Steph and putting her to use as a weapon for the Republic. “Trust me.”

Lan reached down and grabbed the staple that held the cuff's in place, He knew that as soon as he released her Steph would likely try to harm him in some way, he imagined that she hadn't like the knee to the face very much.

With a strong pull Lan tore the metal staple out of the ground, and immediately jumped back in case Steph tried anything.

Steph Zenima

S
The good Doc's anger was understandable.

Steph Zenima was the very definition of unstable, you could buy a dining room table for one credit and it would be infinitely more stable than her. Although, I'd be extremely impressed if you could find a table for that price, I would just take it for the wood, y'know?

“Ye seem stressed pal,” she drawled, still rattling away, “I can get'ye somehin' tae fix 'at.”

Yes, offer one of the more agitated captors some narcotics, that sounds like themost intelligent and well thought out plan that had even existed in the galaxy. Miss Zenima, confirmed for the galactic order of MENSA.

However even the loosest of cannons could surprise you.

Upon being released she didn't immediately rush at Lan and try to reign a thousand blows down upon his skull. No, she simply stood up, swaying slightly as if she were caught in the wind. Reaching into her own mouth, she jimmied out the loose tooth and flicked it onto the floor.

“Far div we begin?”

Let's hope Havoc squad had an allocated spice budget.

@[member="Lan Raegin"], @[member="Doc"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom