Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Have Saber Will Travel

Alrighty, seeing how this is my first character on the site and the only one for the foreseeable future, I'm looking to get the ball rolling so I'm going to put this out there for anyone interested in delving into Azrakiel's back-story. For the vast majority of his life, he served as an assassin/slave for a one Nixial Besrea, a would be Sith Lord that was exiled after a failed bid for power, and I figure that I might as well take advantage of that.

It could be anyone, ranging from Jedi to Sith, Cops or Crooks, or anyone in between; maybe he killed a loved one, maybe he killed someone for our character as a personal favor from his owner, maybe you want to hire him... I'm pretty much open to anything that will make for an interesting thread/story.

That said, the only stipulation is that you and yours only have one piece of the puzzle whereas identifying Azrakiel is concerned;
  • A partial picture; not irrefutable evidence and wouldn't stand up in a court of law but enough to go on
  • A last known location
  • His usual stomping grounds
  • Possibly a name
  • Knowledge of his previous owner
Either way, I think it would be a good time and if anyone is interested, feel free to respond in this thread and we can hash out the details.

@[member="Azrakiel"]
Always ready for some interesting roleplay, count me in if you will have me. I'd be willing to stand in with most details - an employer, a fleeting acquaintance, etc. The only thing I outright refuse is anything love/family orientated. Not Kära's style and goes against who she is.

LOL that's fine Kara, given Azrakiel's background, the notion of love (either familial or otherwise) is alien to him; that's what happens when your treated like a tool to be used and discarded and then finally find that your chains are broken. If you like, I will start the thread somewhere suitably nefarious and we can go from there

@[member="Azrakiel"]
Very well, perhaps I could - somewhere along the line - offer 'redemption', not the lightsided form of course, just personal liberation through the Darkside :p For now, perhaps a former one-shot employer could work?

Here is where I throw a spanner into the works, I am giving you free form in this once I finish writing the introductory portion; I will let you know when the thread is up and you decide where it goes from there (As you can see I am pretty easy going with things as long as a strong story is told)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom