Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Have No Fear -The Sadist Is Here-

Sanguis Kreiger

S
Greetings! I decided to do me some Sith RPing, because they are my personal favourite group in SW. Anyway, I've made this topic so I can get accustomed to some of the faces of the Sith. Also, what rank am I? :S

(THE SPELL CHECK IS REALLY ANNOYING ME. WHY U NO USE ENGLISH ENGLISH!?)

Sirella Valkner

Because I'm a plant.
It's refreshing to have a non force using Sith character. Welcome. Right now we don't have non forcer ranks I don't think. So I think the best to ask "what type of rank do you want."

Sanguis Kreiger

S
@[member="Reyven Samoth"] You ruined the word sulphur. Now it's sulfur. What kind of braindead person changed that? It was almost my favourite word! I like it as much as the colour red! ALL DA US

@[member="Sirella Valkner"] Can I get the rank of officer?

Sanguis Kreiger

S
I will say, curiously pale man (who when I joined the boards I thought was female) does the fact that I'm a genocidal xenophobe make you any less welcoming?

Sirella Valkner

Because I'm a plant.
Yeah I don't see why you couldn't have the rank of an officer. I'm hardly in charge of such things but no one really seems to be taking charge of such things so "I DECLARE YOU AN OFFICER!"

Sirella Valkner

Because I'm a plant.
So what I'm going to do is make up some ranks/military organization/ whatever for the interim for you. If someone in higher authority wants to change it up later they can. For now given your characters age of 32 lets say he's an Army Captain, with a company of men under him? That sound good?

Sirella Valkner

Because I'm a plant.
Kaine that rank system is almost exactly what I was writing. Good on you. Can you post that in the Faction Info area so its easier to get to? As I said if it needs to change we can change it later but lets just get it up for Non Forcers trying to join the Empire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom