Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Have at me.

Things i like about Krest

• Hes an intricate and fun character
  • He sticks to a mindset once its in his path (Part two in things i don't like)
  • He is a realistically played and driven character, focusing on his past and keeping to his views on people.
  • Has yet to be disappointed with a RP with him.
Things i dont like about Krest

• Your mix of being a blades master and strength of your force powers, This is more from a gaming perspective though and from looking at the saber forms themselves. Im going to use the examples of a mage, a battle mage, and a warrior from fantasy games. If you are a mage, you excel in magic, but are shit in melee, if you are a battlemage you are neither excellent or horrible at either, and if you are a warrior you have no magic, but exceptional melee. My point is you tend to blend a bit more force power than i think really should be used to balance out the character.. and honestly we need more plain old blademasters on the board and not super-powered forcies.
  • Return of Ferus, now this is for two reasons and the first is actually going to be weird. I liked ferus, hell he was one of my favorite people in the New Order and when he became Daichi i thought he had found an end he deserved and a new era for the character would begin. But the disappointment came when you left that path and returned to ferus which mind you i still like but i think its just recycling the old thing over again.... but i have no room to talk so ya, hypocrisy for the win.
  • Your becoming an assassin. Now, i could be mistaken, but the thing i liked about Ferus was also that he was a warrior that kicked ass out in the open. But with this whole recent assassins thing you are confusing me on the focus of the character's power. Just some food for thought.
  • Your leaving the Seven Swords(?) This is the second part i was talking about above and here is the reason. You reviving the Seven Swords was one of the most anticipated things for me in the last four months, hell i was trying for thelongest time to try and get a character free so that i could join it... then you left it and it died out again which disappointed me and i was left with a sigh. Now with that said, i do not think you should bring them to the Sith, here is why. The Seven swords were first with the Templars, which if i remember right was a neutral group and then with the essions, a lightsider group... bringing them to the sith just doesn't follow the logic of their past relations.

Hes a fun character and hope to see more and more of him.

I :wub: Ferus & your writing.

Ferus is quite fun and engaging to write with, if not entirely impossible for Sera to best (right now). But that's what makes it fun, you are incredibly interesting, and the character is one of my more favorite Sith.

TAJo8I4.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom