Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Have A Drink On Me

The medium sized restaurant on Coruscant had seen its fair share of customers. From every edge of the galaxy people came. Whether they are spacers, smugglers, pirates, Jedi, Sith, anything: they were all welcome here. Greeted with a smile, an open table, and possibly a free drink, no wonder this place was so popular.

I sat at a booth by myself. The seat was starting to show its age. Part of the lining was tearing off, and it literally looked like someone took a bite out of it. Oh well I've been in worse places. The table had a few dents in it. Probably from fights that have broken out. Or a drunken customer passing out, landing face first. Not my job to judge.

Holding the drink menu in my robotic hand my eyes gazed over the list. Lots to pick from. Exotic wines, craft beers, and blue milk. Quite a place. Waving my free hand in the air I called over a server. A squealing sound came from behind me. Turning my head I saw a server droid rolling toward me, paper and pen in hand.

"Hello, what can I get you started with?"

I knew the drink I wanted, but for some reason I had to look at the list again. Awkwardly remembering the drinks I wanted, i finally remembered them.

"Hi, yes, I'll take one Star Racer and one Meiloorun Juice. No food for now."

"Order sent to the bar. I will be back with your drinks shortly."

Nodding my head as a thanks, the droid scurried off toward the next customer. Leaning back in my seat I looked around the restraunt. It was about half full, but that would soon change. Rush hour was about to hit soon. Who knows who will walk through that door.

I don't really have a plan for this thread. It is just for people to meet up, get a drink, and exchange stories. We will see how this goes!

RezIgRT.png

----|---- Playlist --|-- Okkeus Dainlei Okkeus Dainlei ----|----

A space between destinations was what brought Anse to this little watering hole. He hadn’t been back here for some time, but well, a drifter’s life for me. Walking in he noticed the place was packed, only one seat open that seemed to have sitting in it a fresh faced lad that, with luck, might be willing to share.

The Lopara was tall and lithe, dressed in mostly leather and wearing a couple beat up blasters at each hip. He had other more concealed things on his person, but shh, no spoiling the secret in case there was some fun yes?

He slipped over to the table and gave the lad a smile. “Don’t supposed you’d be willing to share th’ table lad? I came in late and lost my chance to be sitting. I’ll buy ye a meal, maybe a few drinks as compensation?

Besides, wasn’t a meal best done with company? He tried not to tower over him, but at six foot six, this was hard. Most people only came up to shoulder height on him and sitting down while looking up at him was a fair distance. Hopefully he wasn’t easily intimidated.

YushaBot.png

"Sure, my hot date decided to cancel tonight. Looks like I'm hanging with you now!"

I chuckled as I waved my hand toward the seat. The very tall man plopped down into the seat. Very faint releases of air could be heard from the seat, as if letting out of deep breath. I looked over the man as he was adjusting him self in the seat. He looked almsot like a Viking. I decided to peer in.

"So, my name is Okkeus. What brings you to this part of galaxy?"

Anse Baenshaol Anse Baenshaol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom