Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Hattoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

8t88 B

I am not without a heart...
Name: Hattoo
Loyalties: Himself
Role: An antagonist that will influence 8t88-B's action's throughout some roleplays, and also as a challenge to myself to see if I could turn Tattoo into a villain without changing his personality. Yes I am weird.
Development Threads: None
Species: Human
Force-Sensitive: Not at all, and not resistant to it.
Appearance:
LSRuy3a.jpg

image source
Personality: Manipulative, care-free, filthy, arrogant, and flirty.
Weapon of Choice: Minions.
Wealth: Highly wealthy, acquired through criminal activities.
Combat Function: Utterly useless, doesn't have the strength or height to put up a fight and doesn't have the will to learn. But hey, what are minions for?
Skills: Drinking? Making Failed passes?
Notable Possessions: Large pent-house, Nar Shaddaa,(Or so he claims) and hundreds of slave girls.
Other Notes: Hattoo, what can you say about him? He's slimy, he's egotistical, he's perverted. He's the classic story of the spoiled rich heir to a fortune. The only son of a high-up Nar Shaddaa Kingpin, Hattoo spent his life in complete luxury. Everyone of his whims, (No matter how disgusting) was satisfied, causing him to not learn the skills required to run the "family business." In fact, when his father died his associates all waited with bated breath for the criminal empire to topple. But, unfortunately for them, it didn't. What Hattoo lacked in skill, intelligence, and spine, he made up for in dumb luck. Luck, in this situation, was a rebuilt Model 88-series administration droid going by the name, "8t88-B." This droid secretly shrouded Hattoo in an illusion of success hoping that when Hattoo was deposed by him that it would all the more increase his standing and give him respect among the criminal circles. Ever the ignorant stooge, Hattoo believes he built his criminal empire into what it is today, despite spending all his time with his harem. But the day of reckoning is approaching as 8t88-B's patience for the midget wains.

8t88 B

I am not without a heart...
[member="Anja Aj'Rou"]

By all means, madam.

I would ask what you found exactly interesting in it but I don't really know if NPC threads are the places to discuss such things.

[member="8t88 B"]

Just the way he's adding to your character's story is what I found interesting, it creates a potential obstacle and should I see you in any threads I'll look forward to reading them. :)

Anyway, thanks for adding an image source. Pending secondary.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom