Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Hate To Date

Hate To Date

Gear:
Clothing, hoversled of 'legal' materials.

Tags: Venari Krayt Venari Krayt

To be frank, she never thought she'd make a return to Venari's home so soon, but with a hover-sled of illegal materials, she was a bit lost as to where she would go forth to assemble her arsenal. She figured Venari would be the best place for that, not to mention they had a sorta not really date mapped out. Something that Mattali herself was eager to get to, well, to resolve. She had been thinking about the younger Mandalorian alot lately, even more so recently, which was why she figured she might as well return once she had her affairs in order.

Maybe she did like the Mandalorian, well she did actually, but she wasn't really going to admit that aloud to anyone; aside from Venari, maybe. Ignoring the looks she garnered as she pulled her sled along, Mattali had to wonder what the reaction might be when they saw each other again, like, they had left on good terms, but what would be the end result? She hadn't a clue.

Coming to a stop at the door, the Zeltron halted, and after hesitating, let loose several knocks on the door. Then waited to see what would happen next. She briefly amused herself at the thought of deploying pheromones, but waved that off. Least for now, as amusing as that had been, she had felt rather manipulative about the whole affair.

She felt a bit better about this whole thing now.

njPMUzxLOKRlGpS-d0GE_5pCyGAN60eqDfIeNNQpLhQduhfaCvEA1TDz2BV9W31vG3l-TwteFvVfAEOychi3Qju6P8uSc6bHYx_ogSQtcHaEjx9dnPTc33UdyxJDMm7mzQouL6_ibQ0LcledEpM3bEQP3ZcBOWADLkgcqh8Jkae8vuWe5Z98rh-JHA

Sweet smells of sugar and honey would bless the noses of whoever was near the baker's home, and As Mattali approached the front door, she would feel an intense heat that was escaping, its warmth brushing up against her as Venari opened the door after a moment.

"Oh! Hello again Mattali! What all is that behind you?"

Venari was dressed in her simple attire like last time, but now adorned in a flour ridden apron. She wipes away some sweat from her forehead while inspecting the cart that had been dragged around, her time in the underworld allowing Venari to spot illegal items, making her chuckle a bit.

"Ah.. I see you were rather busy, with some luck maybe something neat can be made from all that?"

A helper droid scurries past the view of Mattali, looks like it had been carrying some crates.

Venari would gesture for Mattali to come inside to get out of the cold, the inside of the house would be blanketed in an intense heat as the stove and oven were working, seems a giant pot with steam coming out from the top was comfortably sat on top of the stove, steam bellowing out from the top. All the while, several things seemed to be within the oven, but it was hard to tell what all it could be.

azWkDmFPClAdR-ZldGyOKDfZlFt47ACDU6inmKRXhuz-qvKH_XLMOKvTufsC80UU8AIoLEfgt6jXJeEMsMdgZNmD9v_ZJGMek0OzKbzPGGpHArGDL2eAw5PQvtX1K6wgxpaeqfcOyrQeXfyK2RuQHSOHi7f86qRwfckQYwSkJZPBTzfQxKZSJY319g

Hate To Date

Gear:

Eyebrows raised as she felt the warmth hit her face, a smile forming shortly after. Venari looked different, in a good way. Happier maybe? She looked cute, very much so. Nothing like the warrior that nabbed her and drug her around a frigate not all that long ago. “Hey Ven! Just got some scrap here and needed a place to put it all together. Figured, maybe, I can put it all here for a bit? Sorry for not calling ahead, but you didn’t leave me your number so….” She gave a playful wink. There was a sense of warmth that was pulsing in her chest, what was the cause of that?

“Was thinking of making something for you, sorta pay back for all that baking.” She giggled, stepping a bit closer to try and see what the woman was cooking. “Something smells good, must be you.” She teased, taking the offer to come inside, carefully pulling her sled in tow and placing it out of the way. “So, what are you cooking cutie?” She asked straight forward, moving to catch a peek at the woman’s new cooking project.

UvHTF9WEAhzW2mFYcPPijKcpCBC0uL92DMQdCUZFSbAudjVloCDwj-6lGmInMYGCB5iQRrI5POBq2qbvc9kh4QJlX1Wh7k8AuituEuVH2f2lkUik4Q-CrU2cST4QCSLhGJX-Rogqq3V4Jcls2pmEhx7PclfsRIHxsJVIBQim4oDYmJhPwYTnpAJB7Q

The joke about the number would cause Venari to laugh a bit, she shakes her head at Mattali.

"Uh huh, anyway sure. So long as you don't cause any explosions or fires... Or get grease in my food."

That would just taste foul..

"Oh just repaying me for the food huh? I see how it is, you-"

“Something smells good, must be you.”

"Hehhh.."

She snickers a bit, cheeks a bit blushed.

"Well I am cooking a whole assortment of things, people have requested pies, cakes, bread.. The list goes on. It can be a lot of work for sure, but they always give me extra raw materials so that I get food out of the deal as well. Hence why my fridge is always stocked! But besides the baked goods I am also making a stew, yesterday I made some really thick noodles out of some leftover flour to try and replicate the soup I loved on Denon. Super spicy yet I need to work on my noodle, if I had some leftover I would let you try it."

Venari dusts some of the flour off her hands, checking on her work in progress stew soon after.

"So what's new with you? Surely it is more interesting than whatever I have been doing, unless you consider bread rising as fun as I do."

Her smile widens a bit, chuckling.

LtuM8t3tuCN-nmQTRpSpElnctbL0Iaq7KoJax46nioIsq2ZI_FtslsYwjZbIjjEMcIAvjYl8X5uxZ2jVYeSs1y9R5xGY4QPzO8T1HjPuQmw_ybt0MqH4O8rmTVG0spAaeyGS6oFmEA8-ecm_tYcSVqfrBG8sWnaLxS_peGbhchUiZOP2CwPafPmjag

Hate To Date

Gear:

"No, no, wouldn't dare do that to you. Well, maybe when you had me all tied up and slapped me around but-" She giggled, shaking her head, blue hair spraying over her shoulder. "No, no explosives today. I promise, not that bad at my job." She giggled with glee, feeling a thrill as she made Venari blush. It felt like a win for her, making the woman falter like that. Usually Mattali just enjoyed flirting, but now, she sorta was feeling....happy about sparking this reaction from the woman.

With her gear all set side, she began taking in Venari's whole affair with cooking. "Oh, I absolutely would love to, maybe next time." She agreed, very much curious how the woman's cooking was. Mattali did love her noodles after all, probably one of the few foods she found she enjoyed. Her eyes fluttered over Venari, giggling as she nodded in secret approval. "Mmmm, that cake you have looks pretty nice as well. But maybe I can sample it later." She grinned, wondering if the woman would get what she was laying down.

"Oh, for little old me, I'm just wondering what my 'master' is up to. I had a few parts, couldn't find a job, so figured I'd come back here. Make some fun things for you, and pick up on that date we were talking about. IF you still want to go out that is." She says, walking her fingers across the surface of the counter, trying to downplay how nervous she was on asking this question.

Last edited:

5p5EunCg3EbINaZbn_Ur6MujejIjUqrTiHk3eKo3BvLN535uW7ptwutSTgTKWmk2KdAAp0zQ-GdetkL0zSmiRb7PLLsNtqWH0UoQOG748RV1hYRNBQ3C7NRvM3vK7ofshhdz2oyThXxuhGK82qej_3aCaDVkVsJd05pkijR-HTxasrsKiAhaa3NOEg

With Venari being...Well, Venari. The joke about cake simply flies over her head, and she takes it in a literal sense.

"Oh, well if you wanted cake you could have just asked! Here give me a moment, I have a simple one somewhere in the fridge."

Through trial and effort, she clambers to get a good view of the goods stashed far back in the fridge, simply letting out a sigh after a moment.

"Ok well, I am out right now. Thought I had a berry cake...Righttt I sold it, we-"

She pauses, giving a raised brow and a slight chuckle.

"Master? Who? Oh.. Haha very funny, why does it feel so weird being called that? Kind of brings a chill to my spine, mm.."

Discomfort is clear on her face, perhaps the word had brought up some hidden scars, yet she quickly covers it with a smile.

"Heyyyy! You remembered! I am up for a date, sure. What do you have in mind then? I umm have no experience with any of this.. Ahem so you will be the leader, that doesn't sound right... Umm you know what I mean right?"

Venari scratches the back of her head, awkwardly chuckling a bit... Why was this so hard?

AcFePglYW1vRhR1A7CSVaUClKJy4KScyEO3Ty8hz58bkDYxM9OuYTaQo2i7aJ8F14vHhS3cboo1fGFXkSZWy7S85UJp50oKlwpxS9tun_AqxVljxNBCYioVNptZxjzhQYTvdgsdLFc6WLLoGk1qR2xIhURHTFDsFAgTnrlZpooRFWqizWTIsf5u3VQ

Hate To Date

Gear:

Well, her attempt at flirting failed, and Mattali felt a tad annoyed at her wit being disregarded. "That's not what I-" She stopped herself, shaking her head as she had to accept defeat. Alas, there would be no flirty comeback this evening. Well, regardless, Venari was trying to find a cake for her, and Mattali was content to just let the woman live in her little naive world.

She did grin however as Venari made her comment about being called master. Something Mattali found pretty funny. "We can work on nick names later." She could feel from expression however, that the woman wasn't as amused as Mattali had thought, and she immediately dropped it. "Could start calling you cupcake. Because you're short and sweet, so. Yea, Cupcake. Thanks pretty cute."

Then she saw that Venari was struggling with the very idea of a date, which made Mattali giggle, the Zeltron moving closer to the woman, arms moving to set onto her shoulders, gently squeezing them. "Well, first of all, I'm not your leader. It's an agreement, secondly, I hate planning stuff out, so I'm going to penalize you for that. Thirdly, calm down. You're cute, and I want to take you out to get noodles. Can you handle that, Mando?" She giggled, drawing a little closer to Venari, almost nose to nose. "Not sure if you can take me without your armor though, pretty dangerous, trying to take me out without your set up." She snickered, lingering for a moment to see how Venari would react, before puling back away.

zJTXvGkev-YpXHamal87yRC4YFFIcx9OJ7piRBWwhXznnPDdcyv8g9gz2w5bZ5YXfEPBv8y4sUOHjna_qUpvbfYRSjXjQkS18eoDZBamCY9TkUsNjF0mOVSKzikXFHappwmNApSaxHVUFGi-XHlijmbVy82FWLeC6z2GfXkHTWJxOYcglU7c5qsU3w

"Are you of all people making fun of my height? Calling me a cupcake.. Tsk, I like the nickname though."

Venari giggles a bit, finding it funny that Mattali of all people was calling her a shorty.

Then came the lecture from Mattali..

"Yes yes I knowww, I just have never done this before.. So I had no idea what to say, bedsides, you screamed like a baby anyway.. So no leader position for you."

She laughs, cusping her own hands on Mattali's shoulders in a gentle manner.

"Noodles eh? Sure, I wouldn't mind a break and to get out of the house. I think I can handle it, pinky."

Yet as Mattali wanted to back away a bit, she would find herself still within the grasp of Venari, her gentle grip getting a bit harder as the foundling raised a brow at the Zeltron.

"Ohhoho, I don't think you would want to rough house with me. Back from when I was a street punk on Denon, those kind of words meant you wanted to shed blood to prove a point. I know you are just messing around with me though, I wouldn't want to hurt you anyway."

Her hands move down to Mattali's sides before Venari places her head against Mattali's forehead, giving the Zeltron a
"Keldabe kiss", just without the use of helmets, eyes closed, just enjoying the moment.

"Cyar'ika..."

Venari keeps her eyes closed for a time, simply enjoying the feeling of having another warm being there, after a moment she simply smiles and opens her eyes.

"You ready to go?"

b19yvqUmNTuiyFZZQYQjHMjyib8EbGG44upym9_G8DF6zbp-rZWjIJQLVrdIZcdiJ2EZhbMTdcShx5oe_PTrcsbqyCb3Bvi7PZIC95XB3MokSeJQ0wEDHGpyH992bH-bXLHjpBVU8xf3FUfRDV8ZGN9i0XrBDgu-gj_GIcepjf-N_1gZGtuDfkPS4Q

Hate To Date

Gear:

"If you want I can find other reasons to make fun of you, if that's to your liking of course."
She teases, enjoying the sounds of Venari's giggling as they remained close. Of course, her smile faded into a narrowing of the eyes and a slightly annoyed expression. "I did not scream like a baby, I think you're confusing the one time you got a hit of my pheromones." She pauses, clearing her throat, before trying to give a 'Venari' impersonation. "Not funny, not funny at alllllllll." She breaks character, giggling at how silly the whole affair sounded in her memory.

She felt Venari's hands on her shoulders, and the Zeltron twitched, her cheeks turning violet. "Good, because if you can't, I was going to say something clever and endearing." She smirked, before biting her lip and shrinking a back slightly. Only slightly though, given the Mando was a bit taller than her. "Don't know, maybe I wanna rough house, maybe I think you're just a big softie under all that armor. But...yea on Zeltron, that's how you get a vibro-blade into the ribs. Maybe we grew up together and didn't even know it." She smiled, body unintentionally twitching as she felt Venari's hands run down her side. Of course, the anxiety passed, as she felt Venari's head against hers, prompting Mattali to press back, giving an agreeable sound as she felt the contact, her hands setting on Venari's hips now.

She didn't know what that Mando weird meant, but it probably had significance. Should ask about that later.

Studying the woman's face now, Mattali had to wonder if she'd have the same reaction when Venari pointed a gun in her face not all that long ago. Probably, she really didn't like being killed, but...well that was a talk for another time. She wanted to kiss her now, and aimed to do so, only for Venari to ask the question. To which, hell yes she was ready to go. "I am, but if you want to keep leaning into me I can stand this a bit longer." She winks, not moving an inch.

t7VsAHim4fXo328vGfPuX-JlISj43Vv2N7dU7ktzJYIaGBkpkUg5FCQsXmTB3cvbdcMzHF0GrEqPCTO_9DqcHZK0GxjsJeTDclqfYVoNd8_8MQbCk_8ai4h6e_bKpXrVqxp17rc-8hOkC5DhbwD2dFMIWOOGuww6EkeTJUrZcpWj6YKhZDZVDaxKNQ

"Are- Oh come on that sounds nothing like me! And... I really wouldn't want to rough house, going out with a black eye doesn't sound appealing."

With a simple, quick kiss placed on Mattali's forehead, Venari lets go and would gaze off at her gear.

"To me, it seems like you might want to stay here at my home. But hey maybe I am wrong?

She takes a seat, slipping her bodyglove on before sections of her armor were placed back on.

"Do you know if there are any noodle shops actually? Despite living here I don't actually get out much.. If there aren't any... You got other ideas? Now I wish I still had that cake! Cake is ummm something people eat on special dates right? I have no idea at all, do you?"

She continues to strap on her battle-worn plates of armor, tightening straps and pulling up boots.

"There should be a warm coat somewhere around here, feel free to use it."

LsfmsDcskp12k6yXiXhTKc0S7lDIGl08R7ec12E0lwfzmRhjAXYXiUOI7rCq-47SdT_iWIePuqgXkl5wPQje8a2C5lNeSFTHDE6xX7zsc7jfb5FJ5kd5F0Twpehr-qvRZ1zuhW_n7FnEHWD5TpqEaFaKi7TzJxYMXdU9-tauO5Jr88xskKvJGw9Z4Q

Hate To Date

Gear:

“I’m not talking about you slugging me silly. Wrestling is fun, yea?” She gave a not so faint hint to the idea, feeling her cheeks heat the wet sensation against her forehead. This was really happening it seemed!

Venari’s gaze moved past her, fixating on her gear now. “I mean, I could, but I could just sleep on the ground outside if you’re worried about me ‘cheating’ again. I know I’m so scary for you, so I understand if you’d prefer that.” She teased further, watching the woman move and start dressing up in her armor. Least it was fun while it lasted. “I’m sure I can find a noodle shop for us. Can’t be too hard right?” She smiled, moving towards the slowly dressing Mando. “Well, maybe I want to have a personal heater, and maybe my armored cupcake could keep me warm. Unless, she believes herself too good for such a noble mission.” She bats her eyes, giving a small pout, forehead still damp for the kiss earlier. She was having too much fun with this.

t7VsAHim4fXo328vGfPuX-JlISj43Vv2N7dU7ktzJYIaGBkpkUg5FCQsXmTB3cvbdcMzHF0GrEqPCTO_9DqcHZK0GxjsJeTDclqfYVoNd8_8MQbCk_8ai4h6e_bKpXrVqxp17rc-8hOkC5DhbwD2dFMIWOOGuww6EkeTJUrZcpWj6YKhZDZVDaxKNQ

"Ya? Wrestling might hurt you, and I don't want to hurt you."

She attaches her gloves next, raising a brow at Mattali, giving them a smirk.

"You make a fair point, I might be too afraid to sleep so you might need to sleep outside in the freezing cold. We can even build you a umm dog house ya, that way you can also scare off people I don't want to talk to."

Would she be able to keep Mattali warm? You'd figure the armor plates would get cold, same with the helmet... Thankfully her armor had the ability to keep her warm or cooled off.

"Wouldn't my armor get cold? It might just make you colder to be honest... Maybe you could bundle up in that coat and I could just carry you?"

While thinking on it, Venari starts to get her breastplate on.

LsfmsDcskp12k6yXiXhTKc0S7lDIGl08R7ec12E0lwfzmRhjAXYXiUOI7rCq-47SdT_iWIePuqgXkl5wPQje8a2C5lNeSFTHDE6xX7zsc7jfb5FJ5kd5F0Twpehr-qvRZ1zuhW_n7FnEHWD5TpqEaFaKi7TzJxYMXdU9-tauO5Jr88xskKvJGw9Z4Q

Hate to Date

Gear:
Clothing

She rolled her eyes at the whole ‘don’t wanna hurt you’ excuse Venari was rolling with. “You put a blaster to my head on our first date and tied me up. Sorta too late for the whole ‘Not hurting me’ thing. You’re lucky you’re cute, cupcake, or I’d be plotting serious revenge.” She smirked back. “I just think the Mando is scared that I’ll ‘cheat’, and she’ll have to live with the fact she lost to a pinkie.” She giggled into her hand, following Venari as the woman began to equip herself.

“Uh huh, like you can go five minutes without wanting to snuggle up with someone? Doubtful.” She crossed her arms, still sporting a knowing grin.

Then Venari started going on about being cold, and practicality, ignoring the fact that Mattali was trying to tell her that she wanted the Mando to hold her. So shaking her head, she moved up to Venari as she secured her breastplate, seizing both sides of the woman’s head, she forced it up and planted a long drawn out kiss onto her lips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom