Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Has this Holocron been used yet?

So I don't know if this has been done yet or not seems there's a bunch of Holocrons just floating around from different eras but if nobody has come up with say Nomi Sunrider's holocron would it be able to be submitted to the factory as a quest Item for well, questy, character development purposes?

Thanks for letting me know peeps :) Cheers!

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
the sunrider sisters have the sunrider dynasty holocron at the jedi temple

but yes you could, my padawan made a holocron for Luminara for story purposes and it was awesome

Celiana said:
So I don't know if this has been done yet or not seems there's a bunch of Holocrons just floating around from different eras but if nobody has come up with say Nomi Sunrider's holocron would it be able to be submitted to the factory as a quest Item for well, questy, character development purposes?

Thanks for letting me know peeps :) Cheers!
If the item has not been claimed on this list you are more than free to submit it and claim it, providing you do the proper development for it.

Based on a cursory glance, I don't see it on there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom