Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happiness Is A Warm Knife(Kaelin Isandros)

@[member="Kaelin Isandros"]

The trip had been interesting to say the least, from Their new worlds in the Unknown regions to here, the edge of sith space and nothing really important. Shinju just found herself checking the holonet for anything while the Dark Desire with its stealth armored hull sat.(because the writer has the prize ships stats in a doc) The time for the trip had been quick thanks to the black tech. The Ematch site had been very specific in her results. Only one person enjoyed kicking puppies as well as rainbows and torture. On her screen she looked at the name and the messages.

"Oh she is so... Delicious." Was said out loud to no one in particular besides the ship. Its small cabin that was just big enough for her and some stuff. The rest got bunks and a pillow. Shinju had a room with a semi comfy bed... Some space for things and on the wall there was a rack. Not just any type of rank a wonderful wrought iron with manacle torture rack. From the dungeons, from Korriban. Ever since taking the advice of a few to see how the empire is doing well. She had found her old stuff and and kept.

Now it served its purpose but she finally after licking her lips for a time sent a message to the woman. It would be interesting to see. So many places they could meet up but the fact was she didn't want anyone on the ship or going back to the Hungry dark.

Lady Isandros, after seeing your responses on the net. I should inform you I am back in sith space and if you should desire it... At Dantooine there is a cafe.​

Aeda Shaytari

We all wear masks....
@[member="Shinjū Aÿasha"]

Your membership has been terminated pending a police investigation into the disappearance of Ms Elyin Gose.
Galactic E-Match Staff.

Kaelin’s lip quirked slightly. It had been fun while it had lasted. Of course, it hadn’t been quite so fun for Elyin Gose. Still, by the time she was found in the abandoned warehouse Kaelin will be safely in Imperial territory again. It wasn’t like Ms Gose was going to be talking to anyone. Not without a tongue anyway.

And then, as she was settling back in her ship she received a message.

Lady Isandros, after seeing your responses on the net. I should inform you I am back in sith space and if you should desire it... At Dantooine there is a cafe.

Kaelin knew of this one. Shinju…a name with as much blood on it as hers. It would be interesting to see her, but Kaelin was no fool. She was the sort of paranoid cynic that trusted no one and nothing. If Shinju was suggesting a location then there had to be a reason.

She called her datapad to her hand with the Force.

Lady Aÿasha, I am interested in your proposal, but Dantooine is too out of my way. I know a place on Dac that might be more suitable.

For two such consummate sociopaths suspicion was the first and only rule.

Lady Aÿasha, I am interested in your proposal, but Dantooine is too out of my way. I know a place on Dac that might be more suitable.

The message brought a raised eyebrow and a shrug... or at least indifference, the meeting place itself didn't matter. She could get anywhere they needed to go after all. No what mattered was that she was meeting someone who stank of fun.. Who might be deadly and oh a predator. So much could come from this it was exciting after all you never knew who you might meet. Predators were always online and she was willing to see what kind this sith could be. So she sent a message back while setting the course to Dac.

That sounds lovely, I will come and meet you there.

When the Dark Desire finally exited hyperspace over Dac, the stealth systems engaged as slowly it came in and Shinju dressed accordingly. zipped up to her throat with a silver collar on the bodysuit, small vial of crushed sleeping pills and her saber on her hip. She hid the vial in her corset and walked down the ramp of the ship taking in the area. A good place and with the stealth tech it would be hidden, the devourers would protect it while she moved and looked for the meeting place. There was much she wanted to do with this ones flesh.. Beyond eating it from her face.

Aeda Shaytari

We all wear masks....

Kaelin liked to think she was a sophisticated person. No one had ever survived telling her otherwise, so it was something she still believed fervently. As always she had taken preparations to appear less of a thread. However, as both people knew the other side was Sith she did not bother to conceal her powers, or the lightsabre at her side. What she did conceal though was some other handy little items she might need. As it turned out, she had her own collection of drugs and powders.
She wasn't planning on using them on her 'date'. Oh no...not yet.

The walk to the place was going to be interesting. The world she had never been to before and there wasn't much else to say about it, nothing enjoyable beyond a happy meal here or there. It was really the most interesting part of it, a small shudder came while tingles of excitement were all over. Oh finding someone like this... Someone who could play games. Oh it made her want to jump around all giddy for the time. Soon she knew they would be headed to meet with the Rakatan's to take their world and do as needed to secure her homeworld. Dharma was preparing something of a surprise. With a look, Shinju stared flicking her eyes and looking for the place she was headed to.

Aeda Shaytari

We all wear masks....

The auras of dark majesty were visible to those who could see truly. Kaelin detected the approach of Shinju at the same time as the other detected her.
Kaelin was sitting apart from others in a booth overlooking the water. Darth Keraunos rose and nodded her head.
“Lady Shinju. I have heard much about you,” she said cordially.
Paranoia was always a good trait though, because she made sure the other woman did not get too close. Hungry tigers made poor allies once their prey was expended.

"Lady Kaelin." The eyes that roved over the woman brought a look. One of... fun, she stood like a predator, cautious and fierce but also away... Shinju approached just enough to be on that edge of personal bubble. To sit in the booth and look at the water while locking her eyes with the woman. She knew a little... rumors and really how often could you trust rumors. "I have heard somethings about you, all good things. I was surprised to see you were..." She let it trail off to slide one hand under the table and her thigh... The other lightly touched the top while all senses flared. She wanted to enjoy the build up the thrill of playing with your food.

Aeda Shaytari

We all wear masks....
“To see I was so…what?” Kaelin asked softly. When the hand touched her leg she controlled herself so she didn’t flinch. Her hand in response slid under and across Shinju’s other shapely leg, then pulled back.
“I have heard much about you also, all of it good. What brings you back to the Empire?”

She gestured to the waited, who appeared to offer drinks. Kaelin’s eyes never left Shinju’s. This was a game of the highest stakes….

[meant on Shinju's leg but hey even better.]

Her eyes never left but she spoke with a grin. "I would like some sweet tea and that you were on such a site. One as tantalizing as yourself, with such succulent, creamy looks should have sith lords bowing." Compliments to butter one up, last time with Cain it had made him... Too.... It had made him to eager, she was like a puppy dangling from a rope. Now this one was different and the game could be fun. "Perhaps I returned to the empire for power, at Metalorn I saw several things but I saw an opportunity for more, or maybe I saw the sith they had now and standing with you would be more pleasurable then just enslaving the Unknown regions. Why have you only now made yourself know?"

Aeda Shaytari

We all wear masks....

Kaelin raised an eyebrow. She knew empty flattery when she heard it. She used it herself every time she claimed a new ‘toy’.
“I am not going to be your entrée,” she said sternly. “As for me, I have been conducting operations outside the Empire.” Figuratively and literally, as it were.
“The machinations and wars of the Sith Lords and whoever happens to be Emperor this week concerns me little. I am more interested in personal pursuits. I have hungers…like you, though perhaps not so literal. I take what I want from those who fall into my grasp. If you wish to join me in one of my hunts though…I would be interested in seeing your methods,” Kaelin allowed.

Oh she took all the fun from the game but the admittance of hunting did bring a smile. Oh she was good, tempting her with the chance to play.. to tease and it was working. Shinju rather enjoyed the idea of their game being one of pain, to everyone else. Oh how much fun it could be to burn down the galaxy. Or they could just end of doing things. "Well there are other ways I could... eat you but come let us hunt. I always enjoy the sight of someone playing with knives. So who do you want? A twi-lek? A zabrak? One of those umbaran's? Oh the things we could we to a person."

Aeda Shaytari

We all wear masks....

If Kaelin was capable of such a weak and stupid act as love, she would be in love with Shinju. However, being a narcissistic sociopath she couldn’t accord much thought to the existence of others. Having said that, Shinju’s candid words did get her excited. Here was a person who understood what it was like to take, to control, to crush.

“I do so love the Twi’leks. Their skin colours are so pretty, especially contrasted with the blood. They’ll do anything to protect their head tails. So much fun to play with.”
She smiled smugly.

Ohhh a Twi-lek sounded perfect and finally Shinju flicked her eyes around getting a little closer to sound almost conspiracy like while a smile came across her lips. If she wasn't wanting to eat her face off this enjoyment of Kaelin's answer was... So good, it brought a shiver down her spine. She liked this one as much as one could but it was time to find someone to bring into their little game. Preferably a twi-lek just to make it quite fun... She wanted to flay some head tails now and nothing would fill that void. "Well then, we'll have to find one now won't we."

Slowly Shinju rose from her seat and looked around letting the bangs of swing, finding a twi-lek here might be hard but she let her eyes flick around. She wanted to find something for them to play with while she offered her hand to grasp, to hunt. "Shall we find someone to play with my lady."

Aeda Shaytari

We all wear masks....

Kaelin didn’t take her hand. It was nothing personal, but she wasn’t about to take Shinju’s hand…they didn’t trust each other one iota, with good reason. Chaotic evil rarely kept trusted friends for long.

“But where would we find a worm head here? Perhaps there is a strip club or brothel here? They always have them….”

Shinju looked at her empty hand and brought it back while she looked around. The idea of finding a brothel here was quite interesting... Or at least if nothing else should they never find a twi-lek they could seduce and take one of the girls if nothing else. The walk down the street brought her finally to an exotic dance club that brought some humor to her face. The seedier part of the city surely but oh it would be quite a fun sight to see. The small tingle of the force brought her attention towards the man standing there His voice letting the dancers inside be listed off. It was a fun moment thought while she listened for the delectable sound of a twi-lek being listed. Then she heard it giving a clap of her hands.

The inside of the club was low lit with lots of red... Then the scent of smoke hung in the air while she went to the seat. The leather chairs were uncomfortable but that didn't matter, her eyes drifted to the purple skinned twi-lek who was dancing. Slowly Shinju crossed one leg over the other while her arms stretched over the seats near her with a grin. She didn't have many of the credits, it wasn't very pretty to see. If anything she had enough that the others told her were needed to get by or use for these things. "Well now my Lady do you enjoy what we might be able to taste?"

Aeda Shaytari

We all wear masks....
The Twi’lek was certainly not the best that she’d seen, but not the worst either. Several years as a spaceport dancer and ‘courtesan’ does that to even the most attractive form.

Kaelin laid a small but noticeable amount of credits on the table, and the Twi’lek came over.
“Oh, I think that this one will be most…tasty,” Kaelin replied to Shinju.

“Would you like me to dance, Mistresses?” the Twi’lek asked seductively.

Kaelin bit back a snarky comment that no, they wanted the dancer to discuss poetry with them. Rather, she smiled. “Please do, dear. What is your name?”

“Lazica,” came the reply.

Lazica started to dance. While it was certainly provocative, Kaelin was not very interested. She wanted to move to the next stage, the bait and snatch…as it were.

Shinju had to agree if she had gotten the option voiced. She wanted to move along but the build up of it, the tantalizing wait as the twi-lek moved, gyrated, swayed and spun around. It brought some enjoyment but oh there were so many other things one could see that wasn't see but don't touch. At the back of the twi-lek's back Shinju snarled a little reaching out with the force to prod to probe and convince her to leave with them. As the twi-lek turned back her eyes were glazed and Shinju spoke. "You want to come with us Lazica, you want to do all that we say in a sound proof room"

“I want to do everything you say”

Shinju gave a grin at that turning her head just enough. "Do you want to get the room while I get our... Sweet Lazica ready?"

Aeda Shaytari

We all wear masks....
Kaelin scowled. She could have done that…but she preferred not to use the Force so openly. Still, it had worked out well enough.

Kaelin rose and went to the bar owner. “We wish to have a private session with Lazica,” she said, offering some credits.
“We’re not that kind of place,” the owner protested. It was a lie and both knew it, he just wanted more money.
Kaelin scowled. “You will make a private room available,” she stated with an inflection of the Force. Of course, she’d just broken her own preference about using the Force, but being a hypocrite was one of Kaelin’s lesser sins.
“Right in there,” the dazed man said.
Kaelin considered crushing his heart, but decided against it.

Instead the Sith went into the gaudy room and set down her bag. A bed was there, a couch also, as well as a stripping pole.
Kaelin’s little bag was there. It contained all the things needed for a…fun…time. With a gesture she shorted the camera out. Privacy was key. She just hoped Shinju wouldn’t be silly and try and do anything at the strip joint. Better to get the toy away from here so they could play in private.

Shinju watched while she stood next to the twi'lek with glee while she clapped and bounced on her feet. "Alright go to the private room and we'll play." Shinju watched as the purple twi'lek walked into the room a minute or so after Kaelin. Then Shinju followed and took it all in while closing the door. Her hand secured the lock for a moment before she stood there gently running a finger along the underside of Lazica's lekku. It was all the game now and all the build up until that sweet moment of release. All over them both hopefully as Shinju's eyes flicked to Kaelin before pushing the twi'lek to the bed. "Now now what kind of toys do we have to play with?"

Aeda Shaytari

We all wear masks....
Kaelin was considerably more practical when it came to these things it seemed. As fun as playing with the Twi’lek here and now would be, it might just cause some comment.
She produced an injector gun.
“We pump her full of this and use the Force to get her outside…I have a place nearby where we can play games with her. I have there my full kit…seven types of scalpel, eighteen knives of varying sizes, four very useful bone snapping vices. But they don’t travel well, and often cause…suspicion.”

She stroked the Twi’lek’s lekku gently, almost tenderly. Then she jabbed the injector into the headtail. Lazica awoke from her Force enduced haze and tried to scream, but Kaelin held out her hand and her voice died away. Struggling to breath the Twi’lek fell to the floor, and after a moment lay still, unconscious.

Kaelin looked up at Shinju, a predatory smile on her lips. “Think you can use a distraction while I sneak her out?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom