Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happiness Does Not Come From A Bottle

I have come to realize that Anastasia while she's not a prisoner of the Sith anymore is still quite messed up. She has joined the Mando's but everyone keeps dying by the hands of the Sith. It's great story telling but really it's just depressing her to the point the horrors of the outside galaxy are mirroring how she felt inside her prison cell.

She's an emotional wreak and has no idea what a positive relationship is really. She does have a few Mando friends she has relationships with. Azrael has been the biggest influence on her and is why she joined the Mando's in the first place.

What I was looking for was people (friends, love interests, ect) to help her realize that the Galaxy is not a terrible place. There is more than pain and torture and slowly becoming an alcohol out there. So I guess I'm looking for good influences for her.

My armor just got approved so it would be fun to go on an adventure or mission of sorts. I'm also up for other ideas if you have something in mind. I'm all for character development and seeing where things lead. Let me know if your interested!

I'd love to help pull you out of the gutter [member="Anastasia Rade"] and into the not so dark . Rayl has his own issues, but he's a good guy deep down in his heart. Anything you want to go down I'm in for. Just tag me.

[member="Morrigan"] - Maybe Cross? We could do something fun.

[member="Tiland Kortun"] - I was reading your bio and it looks like with your age you have to have experience fighting internal demons. Could be interesting. I would be up for something.

[member="Rayl Wilded"] - Don't we all have our issues? I would love your help pulling her from her gutter. I could make a public type of thread or it could be private. Either one works.

[member="Shiro De'Vol"] - I am always willing to meet a Mando. We could ummm go drinking togeather and see what trouble arises in a public thread.

[member="Darth Sinna"] - That I believe would be very ironic indeed and confuse her even more than she already is. I would would interested in seeing what the you consider happiness.

[member="Togashi Yokuni"] - You can drink with Phoebe :p

Anastasia could use as much help/therapy as she can get.

Renato Sarkin

R
[member="Anastasia Rade"]

Forget about your new drinking buddy already? The thread isn't even over with yet. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom