Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Hapes CANsortium

Ainan Dystra

A
In local news, the Hapes Unity Party has begun to make strides within the Royal Court. Formerly a fringe movement within the greater political scene of the Consortium, the HUP has begun to draw in many of the minor houses and nobility. Led by Ainan Dystra, the HUP stands on a platform of traditional Hapan values, and a desire to return the Consortium to its ancient, isolationist ways. The sudden rise to prominence of the HUP, and that of House Dystra has drawn many questions from political opponents of Ainan and the HUP, but no credible proof has been brought forward. Whatever the truth may be, the Hapes Unity Party seems to be gaining momentum, and many have begun to speculate what the end goal may be.

---------------------

Hello! So, the love of the Hapan Consortium was brought to me by my fiancé, and after rereading many of the star wars books with her, and with some nudges from her, I decided to try my hand at a story for them. As the little "news" blerb suggests, the story will center around the rising star of the Hapes Unity Party. A formerly outcast political party within the Royal Court of the Consortium, the HUP has suddenly begun to gain steam and momentum. They are starting to gain greater control over political elements of the government, and rumors have even begun to circulate that the HUP has been extending questioning gazes at the military.

The story will basically revolve around those who take interest with the HUP, and their desire for Hapes independence and seclusion, as was the way of their ancestors, or those loyal to the modern Consortium and their more open policies. What might happen from this story is entirely up to those who take part. Perhaps the HUP gets smothered in the opening moves of their operations, or perhaps they gain wide spread momentum. Perhaps these stories remain in the political and social theater, or perhaps military operations begin to pop up. Whatever the end goal may be, it will be the collective effort of those involved.

So if you have a Hapes character, are interested in making one for this story, or simply an outsider interested in the coming fun and drama, let me know! I did not see any current Hapes storylines going on during my look arounds, but if there are current plots and thoughts in the works, please let me know so we can work together on ideas!​

Last edited by a moderator:

Ainan Dystra

A
We can certainly talk some ideas if you like, and the potential for military developments could open an avenue for a Hapalorian to earn some credits, or fight for a cause. Whichever is more appealing at the end of the day.

Kytana Horizonis Kytana Horizonis

There is currently a queen already as far as I know, so definitely no coronation thread. But, the goals of the Hapes Unity Party could see a drive for some changes, so who knows what the future may hold.

Cathbodua Cathbodua

Anniser Dannstac

A
Anniser is a Hapan who left the Consortium to become a galactic celebrity in acting and modeling. She would definitely take part in any social and could be used in political threads. Of course she would want Hapes to remain open to the galaxy as isolating would make her choose between her home and her fame.

Trista is the illegitimate (somewhat naive) child of a Hapan noble who might be easily entangled in some sort of political intrigue. Currently, she's a low-ranking officer of a Hapan military unit which has been sent out to the greater galaxy as a gesture of goodwill and part of Hapes's contribution to the Silver Jedi Concord.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom