Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hanging Out - Undin Jaii

Undin turned to [member="Titan Kryze"] and took the holocene. Upon examination he said "Sure!" . He then layed it on the ground and waved his hands around it for a couple of seconds , using the Force to connect and open the locks inside.
It then opened

Titan

Once the Holocron opened it revealed data on how to make power crystals. Highly efficient crystals capable of powering Star Destroyers. Titan pocketed it. And looked over at the stand where it was, it was going slowly down. "Kak it. Not again. Run!" Titan grabbed his bag and gear and ran all the way out of the library, as the roof for the Holocron chamber caved in. Both the safe and the secret chamber were buried.

[member="Undin Jaii"]

Undin heard [member="Titan Kryze"] . He then grabbed all of his stuff and started running. He used the Force to enhance his speed , and in a matter of seconds he had surpassed Titan and was in the main hall, where they had started their little adventure.

Titan

"At least the library's fine." Titan said panting, right before the roof of the library caved in. "Kark it." Titan walked around a bit toncoolsown and found what was labeled as an "elevator" Titan did the smart thing and boarded it. "I'm going upstairs you want to come?" Was all that Titan asked, he would then hit the up button to go all the way up.

[member="Undin Jaii"]

Undin yet again speeded trought and got in the elevator just in time before it started going up. "It's a shame really, all that knowledge. Atleast I got some KFC out of it and some other spare kyber crystals".

As the elevator arrived, Undin took a step out and saw a corridor leading to what he believed were more sleeping quarters and at the end, a council room, which he believed may have some goods.
"I'm guessing these rooms to the sides are sleeping quarters, and the end of the corrider is the council room, where all the Masters got together for meeting concerning the temple and the order. There may be some interesting things in there.".
He then started walking towards the said room.

Titan

Once they entered the room, there was a circle of four chairs. "Not much up here, though if we fix this up for the Shipyards might allow us to explore the temple more thoroughly." He meant the suggestion, plus if he could fix up the place he could produce weapons and gear as well as Vehicles and Ships. Not to mention the power crystals the datacron had mentioned. This trip would prove most helpful.

[member="Undin Jaii"]

Undin examined the room very carefully , you never know what you could find. He laughed hard when Titan said there wasn't much in the room. He then replied "You have to see with the Force , not with your eyes , my friend.". He then lifted the cushin that was in the center chair and under he found some notes that spoke about some Force artifacts, stuff Undin wasn't interested at the moment.

He then looked out of the glass wall seeing the view. He could see the white snow that covered the ground and some houses. Not much.
Anyway, the mission had been a success. He told [member="Titan Kryze"] "I guess it's time to go." and then started walking towards the elevator.

Titan

"So, you want to fix up the machines while we're here?" Titan asked Undin, if they did Ilum would be a weapons and technology production facility for CKS, something they currently didn't have. [member="Undin Jaii"]

Titan

"The ones near the entrance dimwit." Titan replied, teyng to contain his temper, once the elevator opened Titan turned on his flashlight and pointed it towards the rows of machines filled with forges and other equipment. "Those machines." Titan shook his head, what were they teaching kids these days?

[member="Undin Jaii"]

Undin must've been too overwhelmed by being in a Jedi temple that missed the machines. Anyway, he didn't have much time to spare. He had to test on the crystals he had found. He could maybe make a new lightsaber or two. He then turned to [member="Titan Kryze"] and said "I don't have much time to spare, I need to try and build something with the KFC I found. Anyway just tell me what to do and I'll do it".

Titan

"I think all we'll have to do is power up the machines and run them for a little while, fixing anything that breaks." Titan said, looking around for a power switch, once he found one he flicked it on and it caused all the lights to turn on, greatly brightening up the area, "Try and find another one."

[member="Undin Jaii"]

"Alright, easy enough". Undin examined the room. It was a normal room, with machines. Most of them were in a rusty old state, covered with dust.
He had no idea what the machines were for , but he found a switch near one of them and turned it on a machine near him started running and it made a rumbling noise. It instantly warmed up the place and it made it comfortable. So comfortable and warm that Undin could take off his jacket without freezing to death.

[member="Titan Kryze"]n

Titan

"Nice, one down about 80 to go..." Titan's voice trailed off as he saw metal cords going to a large switch. Titan pulled it down, causing about 20 of the machines to power on further heating up the place, causing several small windows to open, luckily they were screened to stop the snow from coming in too much. So there were just about 49 left to power on. Titan walked around flipping various switches, of various sizes, until the machines were all on. "Retro tech, needs an upgrade. Luckily the spare parts in the Adjudicator we brought should solve the problem." Titan tapped a button on his wrist and sent an order for the nessacary tech to be brought in and installed. His and [member="Undin Jaii"]'s job here was done. "Thanks for your help, once this is done, we're heading back to the landing field." The installations and upgrades would only take a half hour, he would come back later with a few freighters and finish the upgrades later.

Undin was impressed with all that the Jedi had built. Wise and engineers a good combination. He then remembered what he chose to be himself. A Jedi generalist. A know-it-all if you wish. He then said to [member="Titan Kryze"] "Ok, so I'm going back to Coruscant and starting the tests on these crystals I found. If you need anything else from me, you can call on the holocomms ok?".
He said as he was leaving the temple he then remembered something "Oh, you might want to get the Force user doors removed with all-access kind, so I don't have to come to Ilum every time you get locked in or out", he said jockingly.

Titan

"Who said I'm not force sensetive?" Titan asked, throwing a snowball into Undin's face with the force. "But you're definently right. Those doors do need to be replaced." Titan gestured for his men to follow him, and slowly but steadily the men went back to the tank and started the drive home. The soldiers loaded up their gear, and Titan and Undinn went up to the control center for the two hour drive. Once it was over everyone reboarded they're ships, went to orbit, and jumped into the abyss beyond. "See you later Undin." Was the short message that Titan sent Undin.

[member="Undin Jaii"]

"Goodbye Titan.", said Undin to his pal [member="Titan Kryze"] before going into the V-Wing and taking off.
Undin couldn't wait to test on the KFC's he found. Legends said that they could even surpass Beskar, if the saber was built properly. All he had to do now is to get a saber expert to help him build two lightsabers using the KFCs he found.
Undin then set coordinates to Coruscant and jumped into hyperspace.

/End Of Scene/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom