Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Hana Celeste

General Information:
tyQbJtt.png

Name: Hana Celeste
Height:5' 3"
Species:Near Human
Homeworld:New Alderaan (original) & Balmorra (adopted)
Alignment:Neutral
Force sensitivityYes
FactionNew Jedi Order
RankPadawan

-

Traits:
A7EnvsX.png
Brave
8r2ay9F.png
Sincere
tGlNs8i.png
Determined
P45Tb25.png
Seer
acNAiZB.png
Pessimistic
SL4KOAK.png
Impatient
6XjFJ48.png
Short-tempered

pj3SoDa.png

Appearance:
Delicate, round features. Poor posture and often slightly grubby, with simple clothes and a worn hand-me-down Jedi jumpsuit. Dark circles ring her eyes, and she often carries a faraway expression.

Description:
Hana Celeste is a young Jedi and ward of Kirie Kirie . She is in the early stages of her Padawan training at the Jedi temple, and is troubled by strange and unnerving visions that appear in her dreams. She is profoundly deaf and relies upon Galactic Basic Sign Language and her protocol droid, Princess, to communicate.

-

8jxSBQD.jpg

Motivations:
  • Understand her the significance of her visions
  • Make Kirie Kirie proud by becoming a Jedi
  • Learn to use the Force like her heroes
  • Find a home and a family
Connections:
  • Kirie Kirie (Master & adoptive parent) - My teacher. Gentle and too trusting
  • Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania (Acquaintance) - Such poise! A nice friendly face
  • @Your name here!!!
Biography:

TBD

Thread Summary:

• A New Journey - Hana is introduced to the Jedi Temple on Coruscant
  • Remembrance - At a commemoration ceremony for the Maw's incursion on Coruscant, Hana passes the time with some young Jedi
  • Great Hunt - Hana goes on her first outing with the NJO, and finds out her strange dreams might really be visions of the future.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom