Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hammer To Fall

river01.jpg

Spinnaker City
Naboo, Chommell Sector

On the edge of Galactic Alliance space, peeking across to the Confederacy, sat Naboo.

Connor Harrison flew out there, knowing that a number of visits had been made by representatives to investigate the formation of a new sect of Jedi warriors to serve the Royals. This was nothing the Confederacy needed to know, or had a right to know, but they wanted to know out of interest with growing Jedi alliances how they operated and why.

What did they do? Why where they formed for the Royals? Did they have links to other Factions?

Connor landed in Spinnaker City, a harbour and spaceport that linked with the capital city of Theed by a long bridge across the waters.

N-1 Starfighters flew overhead in formation as he stepped out with nothing about him except the clothes he wore. He straightened his three brown belts and tucked the lightsaber hilt into them out of sight. He wasn’t here as Jedi or Sith. He was here as a Master of the Force intrigued as to why and how Naboo introduced Jedi of their own, away from the Alliance.

Were cracks appearing in the governance of the planet? Or did the Alliance actually branch out into more covert operations for their Jedi?

The sky was blue and the city was quiet as he stood at the head of the bridge looking into Theed. He was in no rush, and turned to take a walk across the harbour looking at the vessels moored up and getting a feel for how the citizens were being treated.

[member="Anya Malvern"]

[member="Connor Harrison"]

Naboo

This place held so many memories for the woman,this is where she met her first husband and fell in love with him...not to mention the planets wine and tea was among some of the best she's ever had. So why was she here? To torture herself with stuff that would never back? Ghost of the past that haunted her to this very day?

She didn't know, she had a father, sister, and was a chosen of the doashin...but even then she felt....unbalanced? She wasn't sure how to put it...She had lost so much and gained some back but there was still that simple, simple thing she couldn't put her finger on. Walking through the town she browsed through the different vendors and checked stuff out to distract herself...knowing she would take back a few things of wine and tea with her for sure.

She left the market, she started out towards the docks, maybe she just needed to clear her head see where the force wanted to guide her. Maybe by seeing some of the Nubian ships she could find something...or maybe something would find her? She was not sure at all...

Everything in the universe seemed murky and uncertain...and she wasn't just thinking about herself but the universes standing in this time of galactic war

The walk along the bridge connecting Theed and Spinnker was a long one and it seemed to wind around a little, dotted with small little huts on either side, probably guard towers or toll booths.

With his hands behind his back, Connor walked the perimeter of the harbour city and the port. A few fishing vessels were heading out, some were returning. A royal yacht was moored up with some crimson coloured guards standing outside conversing. A few market stalls were erected around the centre, and punters walked around selling tours of the river passages.

Jedi also walked the city street, or at least they looked like Jedi to one who had been before. Connor noted them, and carried on.

He stood in front of a yacht, watching it bobbing up and down slowly by the dock. It must be liberating to sail in the open waters once you leave port; never really knowing where the sea will take you, but looking to the horizon and going with the current. Maybe he should have been a sailor.

A figure caught his eye, out of his peripheral vision to the right. Connor glanced over, and noted her solemn expression.

"Ever just wanted to jump in one of these things and sail away from it all?"

She could answer, or ignore, or smile and walk away. It was easily a question to himself as it was to the stranger.

[member="Anya Malvern"]

wouldn't be to hard, guards aren't focused you could easily find a way on board and steal it....though I don't you'd get far

She said to the man, she chuckled, probably was stupid to say to some stranger. But it was the truth really, she turned to the man and bowed

My apologies, that probably wasn't appropriate at all

Surprise to look at him, she could feel his force signature...he was quite stronger then her...dark side at least, she still sat in the middle and yet she felt so unbalanced....what did the force want from her? Was in revenge? No...that had a one and done purpose ...She took a breath her gaze off in space as she thought to herself

At least she was honest. Connor smirked and shrugged gently.

"Well I won't say anything if you wanted a joyride, but I don't think the royalty would be too impressed."

He looked up at some gulls squawking in the air. It was rather pleasant on the whole.

"So are you here for business, or pleasure. I've been to Naboo a few times, but never taken the time to simply watch the world go by and see how the people tick."

[member="Anya Malvern"]

She gave a smile and chuckled, he had humor at least, that was good

Don't think the security forces would be either, just imagine them having to deal with me hahahah....rather not get into any trouble I just barely got a new start

She glanced towards the gulls, so free flying around, she took a breath and sighed before she glanced over to the man and spoke

neither...per say, just got a few things on my mind and I thought maybe this place would help a bit...its...hard to really say. Lot has happened

She trailed off and glanced at the sea again

He shouldn't.

He should just wish her well and be on his way across to Theed.

But he had to. He just HAD to ask after she laid breadcrumbs.

"Forgive my asking, but a new start? Have you had a spot of trouble recently? It's never too late for a fresh start, believe me."

Connor looked to the water.

"I find if you just focus on a spot out in your eyeline and talk as if nobody is listening except the natural Force around you, a lot comes out that you'd often find hard to tell a stranger."

[member="Anya Malvern"]

How much could she trust this person, he was a stranger of course. However at his advice she looked out and spotted the horizon as she took a breath and sighed

I died recently...or well...for a minute, before I was transferred to this body, I've lost my family. My husband is now my enemy...all my friends and allies became my enemy and I joined their enemy. Something i don't regret but...will i be stuck to constantly be moving from faction to faction at constant war?

She took another breath and sighed again

however until it's all done, this is the path I must walk. A path of destruction and fire....

It certainly wasn’t the outpouring he had expected. Maybe a run in with the law, or some debts owing to the criminal gangs, or something a little less intense. He did a double take as she explained.

"Well," what was to say? "On that note don’t consider me a friend at all."

There was some gentle ribbing in his voice. It wasn’t his business at all, and he probably wouldn’t get involved, but it was a fascinating little nugget the girl had tapped into. Waging on war on an unseen enemy? A path of destruction until she simply faded away?

"May I ask who you are at war with? It sounds like you’re at war with yourself. And that will be a battle you will never win. Not in this lifetime anyway."

[member="Anya Malvern"]

She giggled a bit at his ribbing, she coudlnt help but flash a warm smile as she looked towards the water and then away as she took a breath

who isn't at war with themselves? That's a battle one will never end till the day they pass...and even them they won't win...but if you most know it is the Empire, the galactic Empire...my former ally now turned my enemy

She said and frowned a bit before looking back out to the water to watch the boats passing by to come into harbor

Interesting.

"The Galactic Empire? That’s a big enemy for one such as yourself to fight alone."

Now he turned and stood on the railing with his back to the water, and looked to the harbour city, arms folded.

"So what have the Empire done…or what did they do…to make you wage a one woman war? They’re a pretty large fighting force you know. Unless you’re out to hit their Commanding leader, but then, you take them out another will follow in their footsteps."

[member="Anya Malvern"]

She chuckled, if she could fight them alone she would, she would take them on and personally bring them to their knees...but as he said...such a big enemy for one woman

they took all I had, and once I was struck down in battle they left me to die My husband couldn't focus on his family and ultimately we split so he could focus...personally I would go for their emperor...but like you said I'm but one woman...so any who are their enemy are my ally...and I joined up with one

She closed her eyes a bit, it caused her much pain to think the man who she loved dearly now was her enemy, but allowed her to have her son at least. She opened her eyes and sighed as she looked to him

im sorry, I shouldn't be dumping this on a stranger

The price of war bore another casualty it seemed. One of many.

"Oh, no problem. It helps to unload I find. To make sense of things. I’m sorry for the pain you’ve suffered, but my worry is that it’s sending you on a crash-course to disaster. Do you not feel your life is now ruled by the Empire? As in, you have no focus on anything BUT their Imperial rule? It’s a pursuit that may only end in your death."

He looked to her, knowing the words were harsh but true.

"Is that really what you want for yourself, or your son? Maybe there is some other way you can become more than what you think?”

[member="Anya Malvern"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom